Israel and Palestine?

Reaction score
@Jay_ There's a difference in living in the 1500s where Religion was the order of the day, and living in an enlightened (hah) society like we have for a while now.

Reaction score
@Duffy he was so very racist, so much more than the regular of that time. I don't need patronizing and comparing to a gcse school kid. He was so bad that India felt fucking threatened by his hatred and dismissal of them, literally DIRECTLY causing hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of deaths via starvation when he raped the food sources in excruciatingly hasty war prep that was previously ignored by a dumb fuck who thought he could help oppress a country, without causing it to spite the world, just by saying "please don't do that to poland lol xoxo"

I would prefer a bozza or a trump than a cunt like Churchill.

Deleted member 1235

@KeiwaM I mean there's a little thing called the Holocaust which might have something to do with it.

I'm not a fan of any religion. However, Christians aren't the ones trying to kill the Jews and invade them.

If you really think had the Arabs won the war that they would've established Palestine and retreated?

Let's not forget, that those who currently call themselves the legit leaders of Palestine, hamas, are fucking terrorists