Israel and Palestine?

Reaction score
tbf the german empire in 1914 probably put germany 'on the map' more than the third reich era. Litteraly.

Reaction score
Holy Roman Empire, Prussia literally beat the shit of both France and Austria, German nobles were marrying into english royal families, tell me again how this didnt make germany very well known as a nation even before ww1 and ww2?

Reaction score
@Wiki What about it? Germany was destroyed back then. You obviously just see Hitler as the one killing Jews for no reason while Mao and Stalin had a ''reason'' to do so. And know very little about him and it's history.

Reaction score
@Wiki You are aware that Stalin killed way more people than Hitler, saying that Hitler was worse because he had no reason is so fucking stupid, what reason could Stalin of possibly had that was better than Hitlers?

Reaction score
@Robin Ljungberg Do you even know anything about Mao and Stalin and what actually happened there? Hitler initiated WW2 which killed over 60 million people, I think Hitler was a bit worse bud

Reaction score
@Jay_ has a point, Stalin and Mao commited atrocities too. Stalin literally starved the Ukrainians and kicked out the Chechens and Georgians from the Caucasus - entire ethinic groups. Plus he killed 30 million people and his army raped half of europe. Mao killed 45 million people and committed atrocities against the people of Tibet. The chinese regime today is literally putting muslims into concentration camps and is selling it's populace as slaves to work for foreign companies.

Deleted member 1235

@KeiwaM Other religions don't have a country?

oh so I guess the Islamic Republic of Iran or the Islamic Republic of Pakistan aren't Islamic then???? They are Muslim countries, following Islamic law, rules and traditions.

You still can't provide a reasonable defence as to why the Jews can't have their own land, simply claiming it was stolen from others.

Every country or land in the world has basically been stolen by people that lived there before.

Islamic texts clearly show their hatred of Jews. Quotes such as "you shall always discover treachery in them (Jews)" are prevalent throughout.

As previously said, I don't support many of the actions Israel has done since it's independence. However, that doesn't mean I don't recognise it's right to exist.

Deleted member 1235

@Robin Ljungberg I think what wiki is trying to say is that it's a pretty simple accusation to claim Hitler had put Germany on the map. The German Empire was as big and important pre 1918 than Britain, France, Russia etc. Had the Great War not occurred, chances are they could've overtook Britian at some point or at least came in a high second.

Every leader claims their killings were justified. Stalin, Mao, Hitler they will all say killing XYZ is for the greater good of their country.
Hitler's plans were never to "kill 60 million". He was confident of his army but no nation 'wanted' another world war, especially the Germans.
Mao imo was worse than Hitler, although his actions did result in China evolving, painfully into the 20th century.

Reaction score
@Duffy
So because a country says "we support this country" it means the country now belongs to that religion? Okay lmao.

I didn't say Jews can't have their own land? I was questioning why they deserved that area more than the ones that owned it? You can't provide a reasonable defence as to why their land should be the land of another country and that country is supposed to just accept it? If every country in the world has basically just been stolen, how does that justify Jews just taking Israel?

You clearly have a hatred towards Islam, because the Christian Scripts are not much better, but I don't see you hating on them? The bible ALSO has a hatred towards Jews, as evident here: Moses persuades him not to, but God declares that the Israelites will now wander the wilderness for forty years before they can enter Canaan. They are attacked by Amalekites and Canaanites (Numbers 13-14). In Numbers 15, a man is found working on the Sabbath. God orders him to be killed and he is stoned.
There are HUNDREDS of quotes just like this that are violent. How does that make Christians better?

BUT Apart from that, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? It literally does not fucking matter if they hate Jews, if anything that should be a reason NOT to provoke them by stealing their territory? This has NO fucking meaning in this debate at all?

Reaction score
The Debate is their right to exist, if your entire country's right to exist relies on religious scripts that no one knows who wrote, then I will go ahead and say NO. You DON'T have a right to take another country's land. Sure in the 1500s it could be used, but do we live in the 1500s??

Reaction score
@Jay_ you mean take the territory that they owned for hundreds of years until the UN declared that a religious script is apparently enough to remove parts of your country. Imagine if the scripts of the Flying Spaghetti Monster said that Western UK was rightfully where the Spaghetti Monster lived? Should we also accept that and let UN give Western UK to them?