Lower TFU armor

Reaction score
PD has the gift of free equipment. It also has the gift of always being active.
The last time 16 of us teamed up against the PD, the PD was crying in OOC.
Yes we had automatic rifles, but a ppk headshot or an ak headshot on a civilian doesn't matter.

I don't know why PD is supposed to win more than criminals. Let's not remind you of how criminals when raiding must defeat defenders and may lose a few of their boys.

My aim is shit and everyone knows it. But seeing that I can do a lot as TFU sometimes, I would never say TFU takes skill.

Deleted member 4983

I don't think PD should be the main enemies of the criminals. Now we have to focus on fucking up the pd more than fucking up our enemies.

Reaction score
TFU armour will never be Dynamic. I wish it was but the truth is as someone who has played both sides and died many times for different reasons I can say that you cannot fix this issue. (At least not anytime soon anyway) If you make TFU easy to kill for the majority of people and situations such as a 3v2/1 what's gonna happen when they go up against a zerg org? They might as well run in with no mag in their gun. You would have to make the armour Dynamic in someway but this is out of the picture in terms of realism so you would be taking balance over realism at this point which I guess is ok.

Those that say the only people's opinions that matter is those who go up against TFU is completely invalid. Something like this requires and will be a massive debate and I don't know what debates you are trying to have but you kinda need two sides both housing different opinions. I have gone up against TFU and both killed them and died from them (Although my KD ain't too high as I don't smash/play shooters a lot), same as being TFU. There are many factors in perp's PVP that make you go "What the fuck is this pile of shit?" and the majority of these can't be fixed/changed as it would imbalance PVP although some have and have benefited PVP. I will list a couple and I will let you categorise them: Giving Citizens Armor, Giving TFU SR-25, Invincible S.W.A.T van (Although I loved that shit and was the only thing that kept me alive I agree it was bullshit lol). I am sure there are others people can think of but as I am short on time imma wrap this up.

My conclusion is, You can't fix this unless you make it dynamic which is unrealistic and just a balancing factor, Everyone's opinion matters as for a debate you need two sides, not one. (Don't bother saying this isn't a debate as not only are you oblivious but a topic like is/turned into one whether it meant to or not), A lot of PVP issues can't be fixed although some that have been changed have been proved to somewhat help either a little or a lot. I

Reaction score
@NeluDaHunter
Was my arguing point all along. The PD should be a minor inconvenience, not full on top enemy.
Of course everyone will be befriended if they have the same enemy.

Reaction score
Nobody wants to roleplay as a GTA NPC being slaughtered by the hundred, you just want easy mode.

Sam

Reaction score
Not hard at all to suggest a armor %. You could for example suggest that one headshot would kill the TFU or that shooting the legs would disable them instantly.

You seem to have a lot of opinions in regards to the division you are a part of, why don't you come on TeamSpeak and speak to us instead of trying to make a point over and over again on the forums?

Reaction score
No. It was never easy mode. On the cop side, yes. We want easier fights against the PD. But what we want is to bring back criminal rivalry.
It's the same people going over and over again: "no" on these suggestions, who do not have an insight from both perspectives. Jesus I am TFU and I think TFU and the PD is too op. I am a shit shot tho, but doesn't matter when you're tfu.

Sam

Reaction score
@Dom_ please provide us with the raw data of this, can't just say 90% without being able to back it up with facts and evidence. We would have to look at all shootouts and not just yours. We can't implement changed based on your win count.

Sam

Reaction score
What are you talking about Tilin, on these kinds of suggestions it is always "tfu too op". You don't need insight from both sides to make a constructive suggestion. As I have stated before, you complain a lot, but if you want change, come and talk to Senior Management.

Deleted member 4983

I have can't suggest something to do this so I'll just stfu and get back into my hole.

Reaction score
@NeluDaHunter what the hell are you even saying "I don't think the PD should be the main enemies of criminals" are you seriously trying to argue that an organization LITERALLY made to fight crime shouldn't be the criminals number one enemy? Who the hell is suppost to be then?
@Tilin "The PD should be a minor inconvenience, not full on top enemy." how do you go on duty and think this? You go on duty to fight crime, the police is a government funded organ that is suppost to stop crime in a reasonable fashion, Paralake is fucked up and that is the entire reason why the PD needs to be a top enemy for criminals in any world ever. Anyone with any basic internet access or even a dictionary should be able to find the definition of police and see "the civil force of a state, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order." the police should be the top enemy for criminals, especially for criminals.

Deleted member 4983

It was more fun killing the enemy org so we could make insane forum posts with dead bodies like what @JER did with olsen. Good times man.

Reaction score
Am I the only one who CBA to read all this? someone give me tl:dr

Reaction score
Been a while since i went on duty for a shootout, but when i do.... its late night 8v1 TFU and 1 officer! Was looking for cody then boom dead baby lol

Play it smart. If you parked your SWAT van behind the church and sprinted to regals staircase you could have gotten up without anybody noticing you and you could get easy kills (maybe even win the situation by yourself). You died because you played it like a sweater cop and I know that you can play situations smart but that was really your fault.

Reaction score
Clearly killed the TFU in one shot though, if you just pay attention.