Scariest Experiences/Memories you've had!

Reaction score
must say that a demo request beats anything else in this thread

Deleted member 1235

Actually thought of another one which was more a fear of the unknown.

In April last year the police raided my parents house (I live by myself in London, they're about 30 miles away) looking for me.

They wouldn't tell my parents why and I had no idea. Mum phoned me at like 7am and there was 5 officers and 2 detectives in her house. Thankfully my siblings were all out so only my parents were home.

Mum rang me and told me to call this South African detective and as I was typing his number in he rang me (parents didn't even give him my number or London address as they were rude to them).

Guy wouldn't tell me what's happening or what I've done but said they need to speak to me in person. So I had to travel 40 miles on a train to meet them not knowing wtf is happening. They picked me up in a unmarked car and drove me to Bedfordshire police HQ. I'd already had a panic attack trying to think of literally any and everything I've possibly done that's illegal (the fact I couldn't think of anything made me more scared in case someone had made false accusations about me such as raping someone etc)

They picked me up and wouldn't tell me anything except say they need my phone to check. Ended up waiting for my solicitor before they interviewed me to tell me what was happening. They kept saying "you're not under arrest but we need to interview you under caution".

After like 4 hours I'm finally told the whole reason they were looking for me.

Was part of a Snapchat group where we made fun of a 17 (he's now 18) year old autistic guy who was spreading rumours about us. Someone in the group had gone a bit too far and found out where he lived, and was saying stuff like "we're gonna cut your mum janes throat, you live at 'whatever his address was' etc".

Turns out the tard told his parents who told the police, and because it was on Snapchat most of us had our snap maps on so the police knew exactly where we were (I was at home for mother's Day hence why they went to my mum's house).

When I told my solicitor what happened and my dad began banging on about me being a 'vunerable adult' and shit, the main Detective started shitting himself, and I had to sign forms saying I feel mentally sound to continue the interview etc which I ended up not doing.

I clearly pissed him off because the 24 hours they needed my phone turned into about 4 weeks. It was only a complaint to the IPCC (basically real life internal affairs lmao) that they suddenly gave me my phone back and where like ok thanks bye.

Still could be worse. The friend who actually wrote the threats got raided by armed police. Guess they thought we were a bunch of murdering gang members.
Also because he was 17 and autistic one of the detectives was from the vunerable children team, the same guys that deal with pedos.

Also on the drive back to the train station the south African told me he left south Africa in the 80/90s because he didn't like how the country was turning. He was also very cold and hostile to my African solicitor.

Tl:dr

A racist detective and 5 officers raided the wrong house looking for me, and took my shit

Reaction score
this was like... 2 summers ago, me my friend and my other friend was just chilling at the park. It was like... 9 or 10pm, we were walking in this little parking lot and outta no fucking where a mustang hitting like... 160 going down the road heading towards us. It stopped right infront us 1 black dude and 1 mexican looking dude pointed guns at us saying "yall mothafuckas wit jerry?" "i kno jerry gave yall our shit." after constantly saying no, they stared at us for like 10 seconds and then hopped back in the car and got out of there. WE FUCKING RAN SO FUCKING FAST OUT OF THAT PARK!!!! dude like i was in real deal shock... we decided not to tell anyone about this shit at all cuz we was scared it might come around and bite us in the ass. that night, i was just on my bed turned over looking at wall saying to myself "I could've fucking died tonight." we still be talking about that shit until this day lmfao.