SERVER ECONOMY (DISCUSSION)

Is the server economy a mess?

• yes

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bases are aids but it doesn’t help with the fact that an overwhelming majority of PD officers are brand new, and only have access to pistols. I wouldn’t mind swat coming back, but I truly believe they should be able to patrol in some way shape or form (even if it’s just allowing them to perform stakeouts) I am all for SGTs + getting access to rifles (Maybe even the G36?) and maybe even giving CPL+ access to SMG’s as a replacement to the Remington. I totally agree that IA is pretty pointless at this point in time, supervisors (and staff) are perfectly capable of punishing any poor performing officers in game, and primary command can determine if disciplinary action is reasonable.

Reaction score
Honestly at this point why not write an addition to the penal code to prevent certain windows from being boarded up? And if you do your property can be searched or sometning,

Reaction score
At the moment a committee decides on punishments for officers so this means always multiple opinion. So if someone was involved in the investigation, theey can’t help decide the punishment.

So what if an officer needs to have a demotion? Do staff decide when someone should move down a rank, and is it a board of staff members or just one? Because if PD decides who gets promoted, shouldn’t they should decide who gets demoted.

Hell I’d prefer it if staff just weren’t as scared to deal with dumb cops in game, and progress is being made with staff like @Youseff having a brain and actually dealing with cops.

Still think IA is necessary but it needs to have the basis to log infractions and await demotions. Maybe with much less focus on “no recent infraction” for career applications.

Reaction score
@ShadowJoey demotions are almost obselete at this point in time within the PD. If it really came down to it, primary command would be more than capable of handing out demotions through the current retraining system. IA really doesn’t have a place in the current PD structure in my in opinion and can be dealt with much more effectively.

Reaction score
@ShadowJoey

Moderator: "Eyo bro, you see this ban on the banlist?"
Cop: "ye"
Moderator: "Did it as he was a cop, demote him? lol"
Cop: "ye"

I think you're seriously blowing up the amount of accountability necessary to be a virtual policeman, erode half the bullshit in the PD or go full on, PLPD can't stick in the middle where it's quasi-professional.

Reaction score
@Murtsley well right now, a warning or ban for something as cop is pretty much enough evidence. Could remove IA but still have a board that decides if officers actions warrant demotion? Or just flat out leave it to their respective command member

Reaction score
@ShadowJoey I reckon leaving it to command is reasonable, adding a dropdown on Bans which explains what kind of ban it is (e.g. Police, Firefighter, Roadcrew, Paramedic, Citizen, Secret Service, Taxi Driver, Courier, or general OOC) then a blacklist option (with length) if necessary.

Reaction score
Wdym last few times I grew the raiding was non stop. It's all people do is raid and grow