*SpaceShots*’s Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, ignore any spelling mistakes, I wrote this on an iPad.......

STEAM NAME: *SpaceShots*

IN-GAME NAME: Bryon English

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:93635910

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

If none of you are aware of who I actually am, my name is Bryon in-game. So far I have been in this community for now 2 years. In the 2 years of being here I have helped out so many people with their concerns and issues. I love to help out people as much as possible especially when new players come along and having no clue on how to play the gamemode properly, I use my own time to help them along their way from staying within the rules at all times, what you can and can’t do, showing them their way around the map so they don’t get lost etc.

I am an ex-staff member of this community, managing to get the staff rank that I wanted so badly. I felt while I was a moderator I was appreciated and like the majority of the time, may have the hiccup with a few users but that’s life. I feel now that there is a lack of staff members managing to overlook the server as of right now.

The main reasoning of reapplying for the rank that I so gladly got is that I actually miss being a member of staff of this community. I found out earlier that there is not enough staff on to maintain the server, especially with the amount of players that we currently have. My reputation as being staff, I would say was very good, everyone liked me, got along with me and all went our jolly ways. In the late evenings especially I’ve noticed that only a handful of staff members are on when the server is full, hence why I’m reapplying to give a lending hand.

My attitude to people in-game may seem a but hostile in some places, this is obviously not my real personality @Slayerduck …… but I’m a kind, helping and friendly person. The attitude I have in-game does not correlate with my real attitude. I hope that this does not put you off, as anything I say I obviously do not mean.

My activity I would has gone down only due to the fact that I did leave for a little bit, getting bored of the same stuff going on but that’s what I expected. I want to say now that SpaceShots is fully back along with his activity.

I want to say now that any feedback is greatly appreciated. I want to become staff again so I can help all the users and staff members back out once again. I am a very approachable person so if you do have any issues, then please come speak to me.

Warnings and Bans
My warning and bans haven’t changed since the last time I applied for Enforcer. So feel free to check my last enforcer application if you’re curious.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I attempt to be as active as possible on it, so when I need to be on there, I’m on it.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes.
2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes.
3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes.
5. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes.
6. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Yes.

Reaction score
Yes. Just yes.

You were one of my favorite moderators back when I use to play perp. We were in the same org I think so we based like everyday and shit and you are an amazing character. Friendly, very helpful, and knows what he’s doing which he has demonstrated in the past. Good luck on your app bud.

Reaction score
I can definitely give my support to this.

Spaceshots is an absolutely amazing lad and a great candidate for the position: he's got a friendly and positive attitude from all the times I've seen him on the server, his rule and law knowledge is spot on, he's been an absolute pleasure to work alongside with, and he has demonstrated during his previous time as Moderator he is more than capable with upholding a role in the staff team and I would definitely like to see him back in the staff team once more.

Best of luck mate!

Reaction score
You can’t purge us brits, we’ll just keep coming back.

Nah but seriously, Spaceshuttle was a really good moderator imo, and I cannot think of any reason why he shouldn’t be allowed back into the staff team again. I can’t remember if you resigned or were demoted but I don’t really care either way because I know you’d do the job well, and unlike some, not be an overzealous spastic about it.

^5upp0rt

Reaction score
Yes please, bryon is a actually good person who likes to help people out when needed. Pls give him mod already

Reaction score
Bryon is one of the best friends I've made here on Perpheads.

He's a really friendly guy that helps out alot! I remember when I came back after my break he helped me to come back into the community.

He also got really good rule knowledge just like every staff member should have. And he was a really good staff member before so I don't see why he shouldn't get back into the team.

Best of luck Bryon!

Reaction score
You're a funny dude and when you were a mod i never had any problems with you whatsoever. Don't know why you tagged me, if it was because of your outburst that was IC right :D

That said, you barely got back and i only seen you once. Why instantly apply for enforcer? And if you don't get enforcer will you continue to play regardless?

Reaction score
At first, spaceshots was quite short tempered when he was enforcer, I had seen a situation where he didn't come across in a calm manor and pretty much used his staff powers to get back at someone whom pissed him off. Nevertheless, spaceshots has shown a huge ability to improve on his faults. After seeing him come back for a tiny bit, I still think he possesses the qualities, that he developed as staff, to become part of the staff team again. However, similar to Slayerduck, I feel that I've not seen you hugely active recently, this could be a problem as a fair few staff members are incredibly inactive. It's obvious he has changed his ways, such as everyone can, and I genuinely think he'd be a legit staff member. Good luck mate.

Reaction score
defo the best staff the team has ever had, friendly guy with great experience as a staff member. Good luck on your app, I hope to see you back soon

Reaction score
Absolutely +Support

I did a few things today with you and you proved to me that you are an absolutely outstanding individual. You know what you are doing, and you are a really really cool guy. You seem fit for the position as your maturity is very high. I would love to see you as a Moderator again.

M

Reaction score
Spaceshots is a bloke and I do like his attitude. and his conduct is good. and he is a good staff so:

+ SU P PORT

Deleted member 1235

Spaceshot always acts in a well presented manner, he can keep a cool head, and his professionalism is displayed well on the forums, he'd be an asset to the staff team.

Reaction score
I think we all miss Spaceshots. He did a great job, not only just for the game, but also for the community. He keeps his head cold at all time which I highly respect.

Reaction score
+Support Spaceshots is a good guy and was and will be a great staff member.

Reaction score
+ Support, Handled my first report very nicely. Total lad, Went with me on my first successful raid. Love it how he would always slay himself in AIDS Situations then revive himself instantly, Overall a total meme and we need him back as staff or I'll cry.

Reaction score
Hell yes, was a good moderator, and will still do the job perfectly, helped my many times, was very active, should definetily get it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.