The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Belinsky Family is currently moving through a new stage of development. The ranking structure is soon to be changed, as are the current members. All members names have been noted, those which are deemed: Loyal, and self-sufficient will remain within the family.

Reaction score
Ah, the good old days. We criminals used to believe in something, honor, respect. Now look at them, what do we believe in? If it returns, I will rejoin. As we all are brothers in arms.

Reaction score
You have received an Envelope with a Wax seal on it. There's a sign of Feather marked into the wax. As you Open the Envelope, and look in. You pull out a Pure White Feather. This feather is Signaling that You have been Marked as Ally by the White Feather Mafia.

Reaction score
Updated 01/06/2014
  • The Belinsky Family is no longer a member of the LBA
  • White Feather Mafia surrendered, current relation: Neutral
  • Changes within member, and member positions

Reaction score
obidan66 said:
You have received an Envelope with a Wax seal on it. There's a sign of Feather marked into the wax. As you Open the Envelope, and look in. You pull out a Pure White Feather. This feather is Signaling that You have been Marked as Ally by the White Feather Mafia.
Due to threats and attacks made against members of the family, the alliance between the White Feather Mafia, and The Belinsky Family has been terminated. Due to your surrender, the war is over - You will still be marked as an enemy of the family.

Reaction score
obidan66 said:
Please, Understand that the Member Responsible for this has been Condemned from the Organization and buried 6 feet under the ground. The Family had nothing to do with these threats, this member has been Acting on his own, when he had no Right to do it. Me and The Whole Mafia D'like to apologize to you and The Belinsky Family. Please, Note that We would like to Request Alliance between us Once Again. Thank You,The White Feather Mafia and Eddie Grey.

Reaction score
WARNING:It's dangerous to mug anyone of this family, especially when the godfather is Evil Ls himself . Keep this in mind anyone who is new to the server ;)

Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
WARNING:It's dangerous to mug anyone of this family, especially when the godfather is Evil Ls himself . Keep this in mind anyone who is new to the server ;)
The Belinsky Family certify this message

Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
You know, you knifing me was the first legitimate time I've died by someone in my 15 hours game time. I shall remember that as a memento my dear friend. You've earned my respect.

Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
In fairness before you attempted to mug me my exact words were "Ooh. That's not a good idea.".

Can't say I didn't warn you.

Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
Why you be messing with my bald little friend man's?

Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
Actually come to think of 3.24 you could be right. Because I did put my life in risk, but it was planned and I needed the money (I was also doing a little RP since I was bored) I'd say it is justified to a sense that I was hoping to escape, fine and well. It's up to you and Evil though if you want to add it to my warnings. And Krinkles, yes you did warn me and I should have listened :)

Status
Not open for further replies.