The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
WARNING:It's dangerous to mug anyone of this family, especially when the godfather is Evil Ls himself . Keep this in mind anyone who is new to the server ;)
You wont be getting a warning, you did nothing wrong

Reaction score
There is a package delivered to glass co. From a Joshua Stryker, its a ripped out jugular vein of Jesse Djossen of the hitman royale.

The Stryker Syndicate formally requests to be your ally.

Reaction score
There is a letter, with a star imprinted on the red wax at the back of the letter. You open it to find the Red Armys star at the top of the letter it says I understand that the Belinsky Family is a notorious gang with its unmatched in power. So I would wish that you would become allies with the Red Army so that we may work together in a fruitful alliance and not fight each other in a tedious war. I, the Commisar Balaknov Vyacheslavovich have been in many gangs such as The Corleone and I was trust worthy, I hope you will realize this business deal as a valid way to expand your power of Paralake.

Yours sincerly, Balaknov Vyacheslavovich
PS.I am a pretty good "Cook"

Reaction score
Removed - Post was slanderous and the user has received an infraction.

MoronPipllyd

Reaction score
Grosblyth said:
Removed - Post was slanderous and the user has received an infraction.

MoronPipllyd
Wow, you don't see Belinsky's shouting 'Hitmad' do you? Anyway, as Evil said, you're nearly there with the spelling.

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
There is a package delivered to glass co. From a Joshua Stryker, its a ripped out jugular vein of Jesse Djossen of the hitman royale.

The Stryker Syndicate formally requests to be your ally.
'ripped out jugular vein of Jesse Djossen of the hitman royale'
It seems, we have ourselves an alliance.

Reaction score
Reading that History paragraph really does make me miss EvoCity even more. I remember how amazing I thought S-Hooden were back in November/December. Their power run didn't last too long but damn, they were the second most powerful thing I've seen in my time in perpheads. I remember being in Sakura's Organization back then. 'The Growing Power', I was a really, really bad noob then lol. But I'm happy to be in such a powerful Organization. And I'll do what I can for us to continue to be the most powerful thing, in all time. We just need to have that stability, to get back up after things happen. IF we do that, I believe we can continue to control the City for a long amount of time. Once the Hitmen have finally, been Eliminated. I say we have a party, light off fireworks, grow drugs and get the hoes in (Jazz & Amy Possible)!

Trande

Liam said:
Reading that History paragraph really does make me miss EvoCity even more. I remember how amazing I thought S-Hooden were back in November/December. Their power run didn't last too long but damn, they were the second most powerful thing I've seen in my time in perpheads. I remember being in Sakura's Organization back then. 'The Growing Power', I was a really, really bad noob then lol. But I'm happy to be in such a powerful Organization. And I'll do what I can for us to continue to be the most powerful thing, in all time. We just need to have that stability, to get back up after things happen. IF we do that, I believe we can continue to control the City for a long amount of time. Once the Hitmen have finally, been Eliminated. I say we have a party, light off fireworks, grow drugs and get the hoes in (Jazz & Amy Possible)!
Chicos Calientes will crush you

Status
Not open for further replies.