Why does perp seem so anti-growth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
@Kempotent It seems like a lot of people are agreeing with him though? That you, dapsas, and toxic orgs like Olsen are making lots of new players quit.

Reaction score
This post has brought light to serious issues. It's the most active post lately for a reason, people agree. Some do not, and that is okay. But the more attention this garners the more staff will pay attention to these issues.

Reaction score
People are asking for proof, we are attempting to provide it as to not slander anyone. After all it isn't slander if it is the truth. People are asking who is creating the toxicity and we are naming names in an attempt to make them stop. If they stop what they are doing which is obviously wrong, then people will stop calling them out for being toxic. Out of all the staff that has responded to this post, why are you the only one that is taking offense?

Reaction score
you openly claiming to have staff in your pocket and using that to bully us is though. There were other SS but flugs doesn't want them posted here

Reaction score
We're not having a debate. If someone is gratified by raiding new players on a game, their name being posted repeatedly on a thread won't make them stop. Could even make them do it more. Targeting new players is against the rules and if actual evidence of one of the players you have named doing this is reported correctly, they will be dealt with accordingly.

Reaction score
@Kempotent again, neither me or any of our growing org have had any good interactions with you or your org. Some of the Olsen's have actually started to come around and talk to us about what is going on which I believe is in direct relation to this thread. Meanwhile you and your guys have been digging your heels in and making things even worse. This includes when you guys chased a couple of our guys in their escalade right when they logged in for 15 minutes in an attempt to push them off the bridge for no in game reason after you received a warning from an AR @Trey Limes posted

Reaction score
Staff Members: Please bring to attention any issues/concerns you may have on the server.

New Player *Makes a post on the Forums or F6*: Gets warned/banned.

This is exactly why a lot of players have left, and are continuing to leave, this community. Players who do not have Admin friends always end up getting fucked every time. How can we solve issues or bring awareness to them when admins flag legitimate posts as sparking controversy. Trey getting criticized for this post shows exactly that. I see a lot of people agreeing with the fact that certain individuals listed in this post are, indeed, toxic.

All this tells me is, staff members of this community are incapable of their roles and lack the awareness, empathy, and basic communication skills to deal with simple issues. Instead of looking at the issue at hand, they make it seem as if the issue is a direct attack towards themselves.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    452.6 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
@flugs are you really going to delete your involvement in this post? We are open for discussion but I feel it sends the wrong message when a staff member gets involved then when is responded to on the thread, they start deleting all the messages that show they were here. Again you are the only staff member that has done this. I imagine this will get deleted but I am going to talk with other staff about what you are doing.

Reaction score
I haven't deleted any of my posts. I'm only deleting your repeated call-outs because you don't seem to understand where the appropriate place to discuss a punishment is.

Reaction score
Can you provide an example of a new player who got banned for posting on the forums / making an F6?

Reaction score
I have literally seen on multiple occasions senior players saying in /OOC that they hate this boom, all these new sweaters etc. Why do you hate that your server has boomed???

Like, sure us new people are annoying and still learning shit, but new players = new revenue for the server.
View attachment 10195
It seems like people are more busy writing posts on ARs and F6 Reports against toxic players rather than playing PERP itself. And when people do make reports, they end up getting punished. This has turned me off many times from playing this game, but I'm not going down without a fight because I actually want this server to flourish.

Reaction score
Staying strapped in PERP means always recording and having forums constantly open on another monitor and your demos at the ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.