Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the roleplay i saw was 10 people beating the shit out of each other at city hall and then pull out baseball bats when cops show up

Reaction score
Moved on from playing pepeheads but i don’t even wanna come on for an hour and play when there’s this kind of staff on the server. People who have clearly never had power before and it’s gotten to their head quite quickly, shame. It’s clear that they just want staff for the power rather than to help, staff team hasn’t looked this bad since 2017.

But it’s fine keep accepting nobodies that are just active in the PD and friends with the admins, I’m sure we’ll go far.

I’m not just digging at royhb but also several other people that are staff rn and clearly just status seeking and sitting in their little pd-staff circle jerk.

Reaction score
What has the PD got to do with the staff team? What do you mean by "PD staff circle jerk?". I fail to understand what you mean by any of this, because it makes no sense. Perhaps if you want to help make things better you can come up with some good arguments and examples, rather than to call out a bunch of different people.

Deleted member 4983

Instead of deleting replies actually tell us who you are, you're very inactive on the forums @Royhb
edit: ok probably not royhb who deleted it tbh.

Reaction score
What exactly are you expecting for an answer? Why would he need to justify himself here for whatever reason you don't like him?

It was me deleting stuff btw

Status
Not open for further replies.