Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
very good serverwould recomemn dto anyone to play ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Deleted member 6228

Wouldn't be too hard for someone else to make the map, just whether or not they would use it

Reaction score
The biggest mistake of a game and something that leads to the death of it is continously sending out updates of things that no one asks for including things that ruin the game, which makes people quit.

Take it on the professional way and ask the community what they really want, continously post polls like this of what should be changed/added/removed in the next update and DO WHAT THE PLAYERS WANT

The polls should be made like this (only allow 1 vote per player):
Every single poll is about 1 particular subject.
Poll:
- Suggestion 1 (76%)
- Suggestion 2 (16%)
- Suggestion 3 (8%)
If one of the suggestions get above 75% (percentage can be lowered) of the votings, add it to the game, if under scrap the poll.
Make a list of many different polls about different subjects, obviously on a different site to make polls as this will be hard to do on the forums.
Try to do this alot, weekly.

Check idea's & suggestions more frequently aswell

Last edited:
Reaction score
because runescape has a playerbase that is on another level when compared to perp

if we used this system nothing would get done as there would rarely ever be enough votes to reach over 75%

Reaction score
exactly where i got my inspiration from, runescape does this and it works very well

the percentage can be lowered so it works for perp

Before runescape used this system, back on the original game (rs3) they didnt make polls and just kept on sending out updates, added things people didn't want and eventually did stupid things, removed the wildy, added eoc and the game died
don't want to revert eoc because they put too much work in it which happens here too like the player models, too much work was put in it so they're not reverting it

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel like the PD isn't the problem, I feel like the chiefs of department are way out of touch with the community. The general impression I got from the public forum the PD held is that the HC of the PD doesn't want to change any of the things the community wants. Especially with the chiefs of department. They have very little experience with being an actual officer on foot as of now as well because they are rarely on-duty. While many of their duties are off the server, they should still be reminded of what it's like to be an actual patrol officer, not just heavy-gear TFU who can raid any property because they're effectively immune to IA.

Reaction score
yes, but only the name. SWAT is more or less understood by anyone, and TFU is not. Also, the swat playermodels would be great to have for heavy geared TFU IMO but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.