Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Could even try reverting to an old map, even if the old maps are a bit trash or buggy at least it's something new for most players rather than the same stale map for over 2 years.

Reaction score
-Old player models was better bring them back with all the symbols you could put on the clothes keep all the gloves and rings and stuff that added in v4 with the old playermodels
-To be honest I like the new drug system and I think its much better as it is
-Agree with husky bring back the flanking rule, edit the bank raid rule that you can take hostages in bank so more rp can be done instead of just kosing cops.
-New map with new rp jobs can be done well in more public area as its seems that any kind of rp you can do for example fish you can easily can be mugged
-I kinda not have problem with the recoil as I am superior with it and can handle any kind of recoil in the world
-I don't like how easy is to get guns in the gamemode what I am saying now is my personal opinion and many can disagree with it but if guns could be much harder to get more rp could be done instead of shooting all the day, what am I saying more like grinding instead of running to npc and everything is there for you for example mine for stuff try to find materials across the map or make it something more interesting to get those kind of stuff that can help you mug and raid people.

Reaction score
As a TFTO and a long time serving TFO I actually, KIND OF, agree with this statement. Could also just make TFU easier to get into but thats never happening

Deleted member 5920

The new drug system is good but it's just too complicated for new players tbh. I am in favour of keeping meth how it is but I'd like to see a return to the old drug system even if we just keep current models but make it so you place planters and click the seeds onto them and that is all you have to do.

Reaction score
You see all of this happened before too, people complaining about all of the things that were done wrong and what may cause people leaving, but yet again nothing is done against it, because the devs are like 'we put alot of work into this, we're not removing/reverting it.' So in this again I see no point, perp is dead. Even if it's fixed, most of the old players have just moved away from perp playing other games or probably went to do something useful in their life and go outside, most likely will never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.