Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
859195ce28.png

because this is literally the PD at the moment, and no joke it's one of the major reasons why i don't play actively

Sam

Reaction score
@jimmythehamster I agree, can't hold a position if you are not doing the work or not being active. My inactivity from the server has its reasons that I don't want to discuss on a forum... I have still been active within the PD and worked on changes that was suggested during the Public Forum and these kind of threads. My activity on the server will resume shortly.

Reaction score
Can we sort some sort of "Game Master" rank that is nominated by the community, used almost as a council to Senior Administration and development. Used as a single voice for the community and ultimately has a lot of say with changes?

Deleted member 6228

Yeah, honestly it just went downhill after Jordan left, I remember him, taking time out of his day to do speed traps with me and roleplay a bit. A lot of people really want the server to change but are not willing to begin role playing themselves, something needs to be done here not to facilitate roleplay but to change the mental of players currently playing

Reaction score
I agree on most of the points but the staff team, imo its in a terrible state and even basic things like response time on a report takes the piss. Inactive admin team and we just had you, a senior admin go sicko mode

Deleted member 6228

It's a nice idea, but I've been in multiple communities on multiple games and these types of roles never work out as you think.
Through inactivity, mistrust in the community or other reasons they end up not doing a great job overall

Deleted member 6228

@Husky You would think so, but players will never unanimously agree with a single thing, which always causes splits and then issues, I've always seen more successful servers not have these roles and instead just have a more open senior staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.