Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Lelios Oh no, I never took it that way. It was just a thing that I thought in my head that I am struggling to put into words (which is the case with many things).

I guess in some way now that it is dealt with by higher ranking officers, there is more chance that a lower ranked officer is undermined. It makes both the suspect and the officer feel as though the officer has little power to carry out punishment and their work properly. Requesting the supervisor often causes the roleplay situation itself to be delayed as it needs to be done through the book now where as previously if a staff member dealt with the situation it could be refereed to later on. Maybe a better idea would be to make the policy a bit more sophisticated in the sense that there are less or more stricter reasons as to when a supervisor is actually needed.

Again I may be wrong, but there is definitely an issue with the respect that an officer gets now days and the abilities they actually are presented with to carry out their job effectively. A lot of this can be sorted with pure confidence building in lower ranking officers, but this won't be easy to achieve and will not completely exterminate this issue.

I know this first hand as when the PLPD.online system came out I was previously banned for aprox 2 years and never got to go through the changes first hand. It was a large difference to me and considering I was able to be an effective officer before getting banned, to then come back and feel so powerless, I could see there was a problem with this system. Again I actually like the new system much better but it does feel to restricted and there are issues that have gone un-noticed (although what a lot of these issues are I am unsure)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone can be copper now all you have to do is answer like 3 dumb questions and you're in. Still dead tho.

Reaction score
The police department is too over complex, I preferred the server to be simplistic and not complex so that the player base could build up what they wanted the server to be like. Not so long ago the server was driven by all the players, I remember the grind to get into big organizations and all the lower ones fighting for superiority and this non-stop feeling to be the best is what drove the players to create a fun atmosphere on the server such as organization betrayals or my favorite the small zerg gang that would try beat the big organization and not knowing what they were getting themselves in for only for them to be targetted for the next month. All these decisions that you made to bind your own player's reputation to what it is really mattered to me and Im sure other players could agree back then. But now, now no one cares because they've had the power to do there own things stripped from them and forced to do things in certain ways which restricts people and therefore less fun.

• Agree
Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
There are drugs in the window, in a very very tiny crack. This was the reason for a raid.

Reaction score
It's sad that after so many threads there is still no response. Seems that the only way to get a response is to stop buying premium so that eventually they have to pay for hosting out of their own pockets, which they won't like and maybe just maybe will finally listen. But who cares at this point, seems like they want the community to die so let it be, stop giving them money while you're complaining about the state of the server lol.

Reaction score
Is there anything else than selling the fish that is a pain? Would it be better to move raw fish to another category so that you can sell more at a time?

Reaction score
>looks for the smallest pixel in the barricade
>takes 21 screenshots in the span of 5mins to make a gif of the single pixel growing in size
>shows gif as evidence to raid
>raids
>complains that his picture was taken out of context

Reaction score
@Dom_ and I went up to the door to ask what was growing in the back, we didn't immediately breach over seeing some green in the cracks. The property owners were very uncooperative and swore there was absolutely nothing in the bedroom and that it was completely empty, which clearly isn't true. After we told them that we had seen something growing and knew they were lying, they had every opportunity to feed us some bullshit story as to what was growing but instead ignored all further questions and told us to "get a warrant" and were very uncooperative.

EDIT: Forgot about the nade they chucked in their base!

Reaction score
@thehomelessdude This was because when we knocked after a grenade exploded they failed to open the door and then started chatting shit about us being "raid hungry" after hearing a nade blow up inside... They were being ridiculous so we showed them how raid hungry we could be.

Reaction score
@Dom_ Lmao actually forgot about the nade

>looks for the smallest pixel in the barricade
>takes 21 screenshots in the span of 5mins to make a gif of the single pixel growing in size
>shows gif as evidence to raid
>raids
>complains that his picture was taken out of context

This is clearly not how the raid went down. As I said, it's easy to get mad about something you know very little about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.