Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
Oh, CW:HL2RP has rewards alright; in-game rank ups, the ability to become another class etc *if you can show outstanding roleplay*

Reaction score
Maybe we should fix the most glitchy thing in perpheads right now. METH. I mean you can't do meth in apartments as almost anything will set it off, by this i mean people abuse the glitchyness out of meth and place bombs in apartments above just to blow up yours (don't even need propane tanks in them).

If you can do anything. Please fix the meth situation. It's shit that so much of my money has gone to re-buying chemical tables and propane tanks and so on to these glitches.

Fire's shouldn't spread from the meth tables if blown up. Bombs shouldn't be able to activate meth explosions.

Deleted member 7804

ps before anyone decides to buttfuck me i know mallards a boy

moD

Reaction score
I know this has probably suggested but I find rn what's lacking in the gamemode is that the only way to make serious money is by staying in a base for 2 hours straight and just power growing. I feel like w/ the new revamp on orgs, turfs should also be introduced that reward organizations passively. When a turf becomes available orgs can fight over the specific area (Business sector, suburbs, etc.) for a given amount of time. Afterwards, the org that manages to hold the area for the longest ends up gaining control of the area and passively generates rewards based on the turf. Slums could generate drugs while business sector can generate mats for guns.

This worked really well on some GTA servers I used to play on back in the day and it would be cool to see it introduced to perp as well.

Reaction score
People pointing there finger at other people and saying that they're killing the server is also a pretty big issue we seem to have. I ain't saying we have to hold hands and dance round the maypole together but fuck, Lets stop riding each others arses.

Reaction score
No one is killing the server imo, organisations having OOC drama only adds fuel to the IC fire. Although at times it goes -too- far its healthy in terms of creating a genuine rivalry in game.

Reaction score
Theres a difference between in-character hatred and actual hatred that particular members of this community fail to understand and since the roleplay aspect of the server isn't as strong as it used to be, people either take in-character actions as a form of spite towards them OOCly, or are actually just committing actions like raiding and mugging solely out of spite of that person OOCly. I can't say I'm innocent of this myself but overall I agree that this behaviour is not contributing into the current state of the server.

Reaction score
I agree with more options regarding organisations and other ways of earning money, legal or illegal but this isn't king of the hill buddy.

Reaction score
Personally, I'm not one to do this but I don't think there's a way to counter this at all, it's just something that people will do.

Reaction score
@nade The only real way to combat it is getting the entire community to do it and tbh I don't think it'd be physically possible to influence any more than 40% of the community to commit to change.

Reaction score
@Standish I agree but the game mode has changed with it, maybe thats also the issue? Am I wrong in saying you lose more today by dying than you did before? Maybe that isn't the case but a response from veterans on why the community has become this way would be nice.

Reaction score
Make some sort of system that makes new players noticed and not get mugged immediately, maybe something above their name like a gold star (small) or something.