Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
@Mage not everyone is gigagrinders like us who can shit out g3s/m14s

i mean i guess the hefty cost of office would support the idea of raiding it being expensive

Reaction score
What I'm about to mention is my personal experience of this server and played a huge role in my departure from this community, while I'm optimistic in whether the point I mention will actually be listened to I'll still put it here.

I would like to see the senior administration team put thought into the reduction of gun play and attempt to replace that with increases in actual role play.
Perpheads takes the title of "a serious role play community" whereas the role play seen in the server is nothing of the sort and I feel the senior administration team are not looking at methods to increase the level of role play and decrease the level of gun play, while I'm not familiar with what's happening lately by sources I'm being told not to return due to it being worse than ever which to me tells me something. I would like to see senior administration actually try and address this and work on promoting actual role play as currently every police officer I speak to is tired of being shot all the time and other means of role play for both civilians and police officers should be thought of. When is the last time you responded to a call with a good form of role play not resulting in a shootout?

With the title of a "serious" role play community you should be promoting serious role play and not promoting the increase of gunfights as that's not what the server advertises.

Whether I'm actually going to return to this community or not is still in question, but I felt it necessary to give my voice having been an experienced member of this community and especially since I'm being told not to return to the community because of the above mentioned points.

I hope this gives senior administration something to think about and look at, as despite leaving this community I do still care for it.

Reaction score
sGM7hw9.jpg

accuall footage of Tyla fixing perp , dude ph is long gone and cant be fixed the only fix we can do is shutdown the server as it turned to 3rd stage cancer

Reaction score
@nade Well, Olsen did more than just cheating (not for me as I was having fun), but the others were complaining by the time Olsen was in the server everything was impossible to do for other people who don't have friends in Olsen org or allied with them

Deleted member 6228

I just think it should be done on a person per person basis, sure I am obviously bias, but some of us do really wanna come back and repent, make good on our mistakes and continue to contribute to the server

Reaction score
That's what you guys should be discussing internally and among the community, I cannot give you exact methods on how to do this as it's different for every community, but this should be a discussion you are having. "How can we promote quality roleplay and reduce gunplay?"

Reaction score
its aids to get firearms up if you have a life. All I'm saying. Getting level 66 firearms by standing there for hours crafting isn't really motivating.

Reaction score
Transparancy and staff speaking to the community, I think it's odd how we haven't been notified about cheaters being unbanned nor has the community gone through a vote if this is something we want, when I was a staff member we agreed that cheaters are the only people that we will never unban, they are never supposed to come back, and now I've understood that someone called "Pug" who was a cheater was unbanned?

Why was he unbanned and why didn't the community have a saying about this in general?

Reaction score
to be fair ayjay explained his reasoning afterwards in shoutbox, and explained that he'd only consider people who have been banned for 2+ years, expressed actual regret, and didn't cause a lot of damage/issues while and after cheating

pug cheated for a single morning before school, then bled out after winning and didn't benefit from it

a large portion of the community has expressed support for cheaters being unbanned after a very long period of time spent banned