Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
Imagine the cars being dirt cheap and being able to buy a mid range car a day for 7 days straight. Cars are permanent and as such should remain there current high price. On the contrary, I believe upgrades for certain cars (All cars below 150k) are too expensive alongside certain car modifications, such as chrome paint, and instead of always carrying a fixed price, the price should vary from car to car.

Reaction score
@John Daymon People run around in shootouts regardless of what drugs there character has taken solely influenced by either IRL medication or there mum giving them 1 too many glasses of Tescos everyday value Cola flavoured soft drink so I don't see much changing other than the rare chance that someones gonna be running around a shootout higher than Alvin Chipmunks Nutsack but I do like the idea of drugs giving a benefit.

Deleted member 5920

@FatGeorge If you think that I value any of your opinions enough to be the reason to Mass RDM then I have some bad news.

Reaction score
tbh as long as there is no repeat of cheating i'm fine with tyla coming back.

Reaction score
The man made a fucking documentary, made it funny, gave like 10 reasons why and had a good cause.

Reaction score
I returned after the changes and I've never had an issue earning enough money to buy guns.

Maybe for you it isn't a problem, you're DCOD of the PLPD, you'll earn a lot for being a cop for only one hour. I don't say u don't deserve it for al the work u guys have to do. But you earn a lot more then normal people trying to get into the criminal life. Buying a gun is really hard for newer players.

even starting criminal life as a known player is hard since you can't be a criminal without being in a decent org.