Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
THIS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY! Fix the dsync, lag, optimization, weird hitboxes and shit like that. So many times I've been killed when they don't even have a line of sight on me anymore or me shooting someone straight at the head but it doesn't count (This doesn't happen as often). I think this concerns us with worse computers. I mean look at the top players. Almost all of them have two major advantages. High Marksman Ship and Good CPUs and SSDs.
If you have a good computer you should be able to win 70% of the shootouts if the server is populated unless ur terrible.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
If 1 person got permabanned for metagaming I think it would obviously stop a lot of people doing it. But what can you do when staff het away with metagaming lmao.

Reaction score
Firearms definitely should be more accessible to newer players, but making it so everyone can craft them is the wrong way to go (in my opinion). As I've stated, selling things (here: firearms) should be much more rewarded. As of right now, you'll barely get any money selling guns as everyone wants you to sell them for the material price. You're kinda not allowed to get any kind of profit. If there would be fewer people crafting guns (for themselves), people would have fewer demands in terms of prices as they wouldn't have anywhere else to go. Yes, that would open up to monopolies, however, that would be the only way to give them the ability to set a price from which they actually make adequate profit.