[DEBATE] Is Olsen Banden ruining PERP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you it so far that when saying ni**a in SB is bannable I guess it's not a suprise seeing only whiny bitches in OOC and forums; it's literally mostly filled with (childeren) people that can't take a single insult. It has nothing to do with Olsen. Belinsky's fucked everything up 2k14 yet there was no one complaining.

Reaction score
not seen our org base be raided for months.
18cb47fb348090965766327ce3b21ee1cad14ca79d88b5b9a7eb88e04e3f3b8e.jpg
@Jay @Jonah @JackHilton123 @Knoxy82 @Jericho @Photon @kaihiggins @PandaPhyed

Reaction score
All jokes aside, this thread kind of got out of hand and was mean't to be a joke, pretty good debate tho keep it up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
back in 2013 there was an org that was so op that admins forced them disband. my nigga that shit was fucking stupid

perp is dying cuz that shit is boring and staff is shit @Creepis resign idiot

Reaction score
What i have seen in perp there are less RP or Crafting Orgs like the Trapanis or the German Mafia. and there are less Gun shops around then one year ago.

i mean this is a Gun Shop
KYdLmeV.png

that was Good old German Mafia time

Reaction score
We need McHills back. @Tom Hill

And we (@Medulla) need to re-create our business we had a while ago with placing orders and having several shops next to each other (used to process an order i.e #1 you place your order #2 where your stuff is crafted and #3 where your order is handed out)

Reaction score
Well I will put in a personal take on this like all of you.
Of course I am annoyed by the often blatent criminal activity of the Olsen Banden (OB). I have had many experience where a simple arrest, or raid gone wrong turns from 2 raiders, to 10 toes, to 5 dead OB and 16 dead cops and a mess to clean up from after with warrants on the way. Things like that are ridiculous to do on PERP and in real life these people would probably have it a lot worse. In fact organizations like this are why I have proposed many times to start an organized crime task force to help keep record of general habits of orgs to help police better manage.
But I am also a dirty greedy capitalist and I know that these members and the leadership of OB has worked their way up from the BOTTOM of the ladder liker everybody else but they did it correctly and now are enjoying the fruits of their labor. They are like any other business on PERP, especially because the top fuel of our economy seems to be crime. They should not be punished for their resounding success in the makeshift criminal open market of PERP. They have worked hard and earned where they are today and everybody in PERP has an equal opportunity to do the same if you are smart and you work hard at it. Don't blame OB for being good, get better yourself!

I think the only change that needs to be made is:
OB needs to be less conspicuous about their criminal mischief.
People need to stop complaining and just get better.
Police need to be deregulated when it comes to organizations and stop being tied with 'nlr' when that obviously doesn't affect the criminals (we shouldn't arrest people who died by police or anything but we can't just 'forget' about an org because they got wrecked once or something).

Deleted member 6228

People complain about Olsen being op or too good or w/e but never think about trying to raid them to learn how they got there

Reaction score
IMO, people need to stop crying when they get raided. Just rise to the challenge and try to do something in game about it instead of crying in ooc all the time and making comments about "olsen killing perp" bc at the end of the day we know that its not olsen thats bringing perp down...
Just rise to the challenge and try to do something in game about it instead of crying in ooc all the time
crying in ooc all the time
nZgGefN.png

j856ZYx.png

9d5.png

Reaction score
Is Olsen Banden ruining PERP?
Bit like marmite these Olsen people you either love them or hate them, in my opinion I have no problem but the community is different.

Benefits of Olsen members:
Speak the truth

Cons:
  • Staff resign (4 in 24 hours)
  • Raid people.
  • Make people salty.
  • Cause beef.
Isnt that like saying that 'Standish, Marmite and the Harpers' were ruining perp? They always raided and made people salty, Harpers robbed new players and raided them, Standish kept raiding hicktown or anything that had a door on itself.

Every high end org raids. If you can't handle being raided then dont play perp. If you can't control your anger in a game then, guess what? Don't play that game!

If someone makes your salty, thats your problem, not theirs. If something makes you salty as fuck, you don't blame it for every single crime under the fucking sun, you ignore it and move on like a normal human being.

Basing in general is like saying 'I wanna get fucked over by some guy'. There is a risk that you'll get raided, but there's a huge benifit if you survive. You make loads of money.

Olsen are people who have adapted. They don't let some nobody into their org, they cherry pick the guys on the top to maximize their chances of surviving. You don't see an Olsen member who can't shoot (@Fasool is an exception :kappa: ) or raid, they all know how to make bombs, guns, ammo, grenades and other shit. Whoever is on the top, will dominate those below, simple logic.

Reaction score
Y'all community members all can't understand this was a living meme and now it's got like 50 kids flaming me for something which was a joke!

JRW

Reaction score
Don't mind Olsen one because I don't base and two I don't want beef with the beefiest org in the beefiest city and just be inbeteen all the beef amirite, wanna be friends with @Feng Yamaguchi so yeah, any more beef it's gunna turn into pork, do. Not. Let. It. Get. Too. Pork.
[DOUBLEPOST=1504979812,1504979189][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes 5 people with bombs raiding a house to bait cops? so they can kill cops. That's what i see most of the time lol. I see Nade and Martino coming on for half an hour raiding someone then going off then an hour later, they come back on then raid 3 times for another half an hour.

Continously....

I'm now going to show you a video of Olsen using 4 bombs to raid someone.

- @MachineGunO
They called us the chromosome division for raiding with 50 cals @Moon The Goon @Fusions

Reaction score
Y'all community members all can't understand this was a living meme and now it's got like 50 kids flaming me for something which was a joke!
haha yes good idea to avoid the backlash caused by this and to save your reputation by saying it was a joke and we are dumb flaming kids hahaha

JRW

Reaction score
You fucking powergrow day in day out you lazy shit. What the fuck would you be doing if no one raided anyone? PD would be shit bored and you would too. shhhhh please.
I agree tbf, AARON YOU DARE CALL ME A FUCKING BUMLICK ILL BREAK UR 4th rusty motor.. anyway let me carry on am in no way a rim lick or have my tongue firmly placed on ur prostate, but if there wasn't big orgs like Olsen and jar heads etc orgs like @Taylor 's would come through the ranks and be big and successful, (probs not tbf called fucking toys r' us) and we wouldn't want that would we? I'd rather lose my shit to feng cause I know he'll use it with his 100 marksmanship and not lose it to a cocky fresh into year 8-9, js

@Moon The Goon
[DOUBLEPOST=1504996074,1504995678][/DOUBLEPOST]IMG_0345.PNG Oh sorry @Taylor think you got a spelling mistake in there son, funny that never seen nonces spelt with a T?

Reaction score
Pretty disappointed in your opinion. You first of all has not thought your post through. You claim that we are baiting cops? We are bombing the living shit out of that building like there is no tomorrow to increase our chances of winning the raids. You know very well that we win a PD shootout 99% of the time. And if you cannot bomb an appartment, then what the fuck can you bomb? All of you noobs lives at Slums so the PD can help your sorry ass while you're being flattened.

Unlike you, my opinion is that OUR ORGANIZATION IS SAVING THE SERVER. No one raids but us, so if we did not play, then no raids would occur. Now you need to ask yourself: "Why do I become a cop"? You become a cop to kill criminals and get into shootouts because they're fun. As people hate being raided (cry babies because the lose(90% of community)), they only go cops. If there is no shootouts, then who would want to go cop? No one! Why would you join if you have nothing fun to do on the server? We are saving the server, and instead of hated by 10 IQ players, we should be rewarded with free guns at all times.

2 days ago I had confirmation that the PD is however ruining everything called RP. Me and 2 other Olsen pals were having a hostage in our car. We told the police force (led by Gary Belinsky), that if they kept on following us, we would shoot the hostage. Apparently Gary Belinsky thought it was a good idea to have a tail of 5 cop cars right in our ass after we said that PLUS Calum Byford blocking us off causing us to shoot the living shit out of our hostage @Inchs (F F F F F F F).
I could say several shitty things about the PD because they're literally so dirty, and they're more raid hungry than anyone is cop baiting.
The PD was much better before the whitelist.

Let me tell you a thing. From my 2-3 months in the PD, i see most of the cops trying to avoid a shootouts and raids.
However when the highest rank gives us order then we most likely have to follow them, it will look pretty bad for us if we refused.
I'm myself always try to avoid shootouts and raids but sometimes you got no other choises.

Reaction score
My two cents to it, is that they should avoid shooting cops as their priority.
Raids are fine on my part because crime ain't for me, but people who say cops are op know NOTHING when it comes to shootouts where only TFU do something and from the looks of it they might get nerfed.
I mean, as a PO, nearly every shotout I was on either resulted in 6 cops down if it was a success, if not it resulted in all of them dead including me, that's when Olsen are outnumbered 2 to 1, if not more.
But hey, maybe I don't know something.

Status
Not open for further replies.