Dream job

Reaction score
I want to pursue a career in aviation, I would love to be an airline pilot, but with the cost requires me to sell a kidney :) I did l
plan to join the RAF but they have a strict policy that you cannot be in the air crew if you have/had asthma so that plan flew out of the window (No pun intended). Im going to be saving the money to pursue this, fuck it you only need 1 kidney who needs 2 these days its 2019! but yeah thats what I want to do.

But in a few weeks I'm going to be doing basketball coaching course, and hopefully I can make something out of this, but basketball is very small in the UK so probably not going to get much luck with it lmao.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same here, but i want to take it next level, because you live only once

Reaction score
I’ve always been interested in journalistic media and will do anything to get to do such a job in future. I kind of lack in maths so I’ve taken time to work on that so I can get into the college I want to.

As well as this, I work at my dads business and I have a slight interest in taking business studies further then I have now.

I used to be interested in becoming a police officer, but that’s slightly faded away and is a last resort.

Reaction score
I took business studies, I can get more info on making a business from my Nan than what they teach you in A-Levels don’t waste your time.

Reaction score
Thanks for telling me this, but Im still going to go through and do it all, even if all they teach me is the aspects of marketing, Boston Matrix and all that shaz

Reaction score
Honestly, I want to be a psychotherapist (The usual 'and how does that make you feel' type of therapist)

It's been my passion to really help people out, before I wanted to be a police officer, but I'm not sure how I'd handle that all too well, so I'd like to get into the mental health field. I already help some people through things when they need it, and honestly it just makes me feel good to help people feel better with themselves, and being able to help out. And apparently I've got a knack for talking to people, so it seems like a no brainer to me.

Reaction score
Mr @NeluDaHunter and his test exposed me and I'd want to clear things out since a lot of people would be like "Why would a guy that can't feel compassion like others want to work with helping people?"

Reaction score
Music technician for touring bands and also to be a touring musician myself.

Reaction score
Currently going to study Japanese language as a main class on my next year on school which is next month whatever I can do with it as a guy who just loves language.I would probably be like a translator/secretary for a company which is related between Thailand and Japan or anything that I could do with my knowledge in language.