Israel and Palestine?

You can't even cross the road without a lollipop man, what are you doing looking at global politics.

Duffy, you cannot be serious? Why are you defending imperialist occupation?

As if Palestinians don't have anywhere to go. People's have been moved for centuries. Everyone acting like there's not 10 Islamic countries on their door step for their people to settle.

It's a weird situation. Hitler's fascist views killed over 6 million jews, one of the worst atrocities committed in the 1900s. Ironic enough thats literally what Israel is doing right now. Imagine cutting of food and medicine supply. Especially with the corona situation.

IDF is a terrorist organisation. Ive seen way too many clips of those "soldiers" committing henious crimes like killing parents infront of their children.

Fuck Israel

No

That's fuck the Israeli government.

You're linking a nations right to exist with the actions of its government.

Criticise the army and leader of course. Although there's two sides to every coin (such as the body being moved by the digger).

Comparing Israel to Hitler is just retarded. Virtually every major power has at some point in the last 70 years, cut off food/aid and supplies to another state for one reason or another.

Come back to me when Israel have a new Auschwitz outside Tel Aviv and are using gas chambers

On the one hand I feel bad for palenstine, but as Duffy said, they have plenty of places to go

The Jewish people have been persecuted pretty much their entire existence, suddenly they have their own land it's a problem? Let them be, the middle east was occupied for the west for a long time, the jewish people got the safe country they deserved

@Puma Virtually every land in existence has been stolen.

People of Taiwan view the PRC as stolen from them.

Both Korea's see the other one as stolen from them.

Argentina sees the Falklands as stolen from them.

The ROI sees NI as stolen from them.

None of these have ever been resolved by Bombingg and stabbing people

Ahh yes, it's just the israeli government. Let's all forget that Palestinians are getting PERSECUTED in their OWN FUCKING COUNTRY by their civilians.

"You're linking a nations right to exist with the actions of its government."
There is no way I can agree with this. Palestine has been palestine since the dawn of time. UK forcefully took over and occupied it. I can not defend western imperialisation.

and I'm not directly comparing Israel to Hitler directly. I was highlighting the "fascism" part because you know damn well that it's true.

i really wanted some potatoes, i didn't know it would do that
3x

@Puma so you're saying it's ok that for thousands of years jewish people have been murdered, forced from their home, exterminated on mass in multiple places?

I don't defend British imperialism either, but if it gave those people home for once, why is palestine crying now they happen to be on the back foot

@Puma so why can't the Jews, who have NO state of their own not be allowed their own state. Yet for the Muslim population, allowed to have another state, despite there being loads of other Muslim states.

People love to be anti Semitic hiding it as anti Israeli

@Inchs I never said that. The way the brits handled this has not helped anyone, if any it has made the situation even worse for everyone involved.

Back