Israel and Palestine?

@Duffy Oh idk? Normally when someone forces a nation to give up their own rightful place, their neighbours get mad. It's like you're forgetting that people find identity essential to life. Nationality and religion have nothing to do with eachother. Are you saying that Palestinians only identify as their religion or what?

@Duffy
map.jpg
how peaceful

@Puma yes, the middle east, where majority of countries enforce sharia law, should not be identified by their religion

@Jay_ It's like people are forgetting that nationalism is very STRONG in the middle east. There's way more to it than just religion lol

@Inchs This has nothing to do with it lol? I'm talking about individuality and you're mentioning government. Anyways, explain what it is to me

@Puma and look at how advance and modern most of Israel is now. Lucky guys.

Like I said, critique the Israeli government all you want, and their violation of UN declaration is unjustifiable.

But you're not complaining about their government. You're saying Israel shouldn't exist full stop.

@Jay_ Ah yes, nationalism and stoning gay people go hand in hand huh? Firstly, I don't believe the term "Nationalistic" is even used. Secondly, nationalism in this context has nothing to do with fundamentalism

@Puma "their neighbours get mad"
Are you legit saying the 6 day way and Arab-israeli conflicts are because Iraq, Syria or Egypt want Palestine back?
Sorry but that's fucking bullshit.
Its because these states, these strong Islamic states are anti Semitic in their nature. The very existence of a Jewish state angers them, and they tried to destroy it.
thankfully failing because Arabs can't fight for shit.

@Duffy My views on Israel varies from time to time. Me thinking that Israel will stop existing is just unrealistic. A more realistic approach would be a "two state nation" or whatever it's called. Israel to Palestine ratio is insane, do you not agree?

@Puma I mean nationalism often has connotations to prior times of glory, along with traditionalism and conservatism. And trust me, nothings more conservative than stoning the gays.

@Puma No I don't. Palestine no longer exists. Whether you think it's right or wrong is your opinion, but that's not going to change. You should instead work to improve the future.

I still think Rhdoeisa should exist. And that it was wrong for its land to be taken away from its rightful owners. Will my constant complaining about Zimbabwe bring it back? No.
Would working to improve the position of Zimbabwe to make it legitimate and improve its position on the world be better?
Yes.

@Duffy The fact that you're blaming this whole situation on antisemitism is so naive. Do you keep up with modern middle eastern news? They never mention the fact that it's the jews fault, they blame it all on the government lol

@Duffy POOF !!!!
Palestine no longer exists yall. He done fucking did it.

God what a take that is. So if UK underwent a similar situation, you'd think the same?

Back