Is the server economy a mess?

• yes

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

JRW

Reaction score
i think a light reset wouldnt go a miss but its a matter of peoples inventorys / vehicles, maybe something along the lines of current weapons and valubles are now untradables or unsellable but theres always a way around it, cars would be easy as you could make their sale price 1$ but its a very tricky situation, plus 50 percent of the servers wealth is in supers tracky bottoms

Reaction score
Nah, some casual hl2rp server had this and a darkrp server i played on.

Reaction score
wish i could say the same i can sit in my base and my door knob wouldnt even be touched

Reaction score
if the server would reset id will be the most fun thing ever. just like a wipe in tarkov or rust it will give every player the chance to build up his inventory again and would be fun in general using a rifle in a raid would be high risk high reward

Reaction score
I did the maths

You can raid and mug me 5 times if I base for 10 hours and I'd still make 200k profit.

100k per hour = 1 mil in 10 hours.
My average inventory consists of Leaves, Mags, Ammo, Gun etc which comes to a total value of around 100k aswell.
You'd take my planter and chemical table, which would make me lose 30 minutes + 1 dry batch which = 60k
So you take 160k from me every raid you do, that * 5 = 800k

I will always make profit, no matter what. Drugs are way too good for making money.
Of course not everyone bases that long, but you never get raided AND mugged 5 times a day. This is just to show you can make profit easily.

Lets be more realistic.
I base for 6 hours, which would get me 600k in drugs.
I get raided 5 times and lose 30 minutes and 1 dry batch each raid (60k).
I only lose my rifle because I didn't get mugged. = ~22k.
So the total loss is 82k for 1 raid, that * 5 = 410k.

I'd still make 190k if I get raided 5 times in 6 hours.

Get my point?

Reaction score
Still do this day, I have never understood or been given a reason as to why drugs were buffed and the price of metal I believe was reduced?

Even so, the damage has been done now. People have significantly profited from these OP systems and reducing it now just means it will be even more unfair for newer players.

Reaction score
We moaned cus metal price at the time was 500 per metal, so they halved it to 250.

Reaction score
What do you mean look at me? There are still multiple people who have more money than me. You for one sit in a base all day almost every day. And, yet still fail to make a large amount of money. Yes drugs are stupidly good money but then there isnt any legal way. Never normally is in rp servers. Theres no need to call single people out like myself. People like Sosa has atleast 20m in cars/storage, Husky another person who has so much money in cars and players. I can throw more and more people who has large amounts of money not just myself.