TFU AS50'S

Reaction score
what’s your point? we know the guy on staircase killed kuba, an ia has been made but it is unecessary to have added another sniper rifle as there’s already 2 options…
The TFU on the staircase killed you... Anyone with a rifle could have killed you.

I don't see TFU with AS50 is giving much an advantage as dave said. Policy states that they are not allowed to use snipers in close range, if they do then just make an IA

Reaction score
personally, feel the as50 is def too much, even with the nerf. 9/10 this gun will black screen someone before a medic can even revive, which isnt exactly what cops want most of the time. perhaps the m82 would be better,

I wanted less As50s going off in raids, not more.

Reaction score
what’s your point? we know the guy on staircase killed kuba, an ia has been made but it is unecessary to have added another sniper rifle as there’s already 2 options…
My point is what phoondos said exactly, it doesn't matter if he had an AS50 or not. Any TFO would have been able to kill him.

Reaction score
My point is what phoondos said exactly, it doesn't matter if he had an AS50 or not. Any TFO would have been able to kill him.
That's not the point, the TFU with the scar running at me would have died if it wasn't for the AS50, and not a skill issue.
The point of the policy is to follow the fucking policy, which can lead to warnings and eventual reasonable action.
It's like saying I used an m24 at suburbs when I could've switched out for a Scar, Like hello?
Think about what you're saying.

Reaction score
Remove it, They don't need it and is already powerful enough
It costs the city a stupid amount of city budget, so its use is extremely limited, and smart mayors should only really be using it for certain situations when they believe the cops might get slammed without it, you also move as if you are on a crutch with it, and typically will not be useful due to PD having to be more of an offensive force majority of the time, with the exception of PD raids.

Reaction score
either way you can see that the policy is basically useless nobody follows them? you’ve been shown 2 clips abt this.

• Old
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
It costs the city a stupid amount of city budget, so its use is extremely limited, and smart mayors should only really be using it for certain situations when they believe the cops might get slammed without it, you also move as if you are on a crutch with it, and typically will not be useful due to PD having to be more of an offensive force majority of the time, with the exception of PD raids.
it doesn’t matter tho tfu have enough weapons why need another buff? when is it going to be criminal buff instead of pd getting buff all the time ?

Reaction score
This wasn't my idea and I thought fredy was kidding. Please do not downvote me in the Employee Satisfaction survey as no one in TFU command thought this would be added as a genuine addition to the Armory.

I am Liasoning with the Senior Management Team as we speak to arrange for Policy surrounding the AS50 Rifle to be used only in very specific scenarios. This will allow its use without worrying about breaking any policy, but at the same time, Stop it being deployed to contained and isolated smaller firearms Incidents.

As for the close range usage, See below:
1712074152102.png

Just because its not explicitly named within the Policy (since it didnt exist) It is still within the sniper rifles category, Hence the use of the wording "Such as", Implying "Not limited to, here is some examples". As such, anyone who used it in this manner is subject to a Policy Violation Disciplinary. If anyone else here has been using this weapon like this, Contact me immediately as I am currently viewing the logs of the weapon's use and calculating distances between their death log and your kill log, and honesty will make this more favourable. I have been made aware of a few cases of this happening, these officers are going to be contacted.

As @Dave said the advantage probably isn't enormous, when the policy regarding sniper rifles is followed. If you're LARPing as @Jack Bruhross and running into shootouts with an AS50 like its a shotgun, Hate to break it to you, you have violated Policy. If it just makes crime unplayable, it will be removed and Time will tell if that will be the case.

Now, to reiterate, I am working to implement a policy specifically referring to its use, as well as deciding how we treat incidents involving this weapon being misused. Ideas include:
- Reserving it only for use in widespread shootouts as opposed to more isolated incidents.
- Allowing an exception to the previous Policy if a similar weapon, Such as M82, AWM or AS50 is in use by a criminal at the incident.
- Considering shooting a vehicle with the AS50 acceptable only in circumstances where you could justify by policy killing them, so it isn't used to 1 shot fleeing cars, even if the tires are aimed for.
- Policy Violations involving the AS50 being misused will be viewed upon with significantly more severity due to the power of the weapon. This includes crossfire killings.

Reaction score
it doesn’t matter tho tfu have enough weapons why need another buff? when is it going to be criminal buff instead of pd getting buff all the time ?
They added it mostly as a joke, its extrememly limited useage will mean it will be vary rarly used over the traditional equipment, and the movement speed nerf heavily effects TFU who decide to use An AS50, plus its effective use is significantly reducted due to policies as well as PD having to be on the offensive majority of the time to be effective.

Reaction score
People above have already pointed out that activating the policy not only is detrimental to the City in terms of how much it costs to activate and keep active, in addition to TFU policies preventing it's use in close-quarter combat, meaning that scenarios where it's actually viable for TFU to utilise an anti-material rifle are few and far between. And I'm sure as Benji pointed out above, there will be additional policies put in place to elaborate when it is acceptable for the AS50 to be utilised.

But additionally the activation of the policy can immediately serve as a valid justification to assassinate the mayor as highlighted in the update log and could provide some interesting roleplay scenarios (from the POV of the mayor) for how much money it is funnelling out of the city funds. E.g. a mayor could be hellbent on wanting the PD to uphold the law and crack down hard on crime, hence activating that policy alongside some of the other policies such as Armed Deployment, which also serves as another justifiable reason to assassinate the mayor over.

Reaction score
This wasn't my idea and I thought fredy was kidding. Please do not downvote me in the Employee Satisfaction survey as no one in TFU command thought this would be added as a genuine addition to the Armory.

I am Liasoning with the Senior Management Team as we speak to arrange for Policy surrounding the AS50 Rifle to be used only in very specific scenarios. This will allow its use without worrying about breaking any policy, but at the same time, Stop it being deployed to contained and isolated smaller firearms Incidents.

View attachment 21593

Just because its not explicitly named within the Policy (since it didnt exist) It is still within the sniper rifles category, Hence the use of the wording "Such as", Implying "Not limited to, here is some examples". As such, anyone who used it in this manner is subject to a Policy Violation Disciplinary. If anyone else here has been using this weapon like this, Contact me immediately as I am currently viewing the logs of the weapon's use and calculating distances between their death log and your kill log, and honesty will make this more favourable. I have been made aware

As @Dave said the advantage probably isn't enormous, when the policy regarding sniper rifles is followed. If you're LARPing as @Jack Bruhross and running into shootouts with an AS50 like its a shotgun, Hate to break it to you, you have violated Policy. If it just makes crime unplayable, it will be removed and Time will tell if that will be the case.

Now, to reiterate, I am working to implement a policy specifically referring to its use, as well as deciding how we treat incidents involving this weapon being misused. Ideas include:
- Reserving it only for use in widespread shootouts as opposed to more isolated incidents.
- Allowing an exception to the previous Policy if a similar weapon, Such as M82, AWM or AS50 is in use by a criminal at the incident.
- Considering shooting a vehicle with the AS50 acceptable only in circumstances where you could justify by policy killing them, so it isn't used to 1 shot fleeing cars, even if the tires are aimed for.
- Policy Violations involving the AS50 being misused will be viewed upon with significantly more severity due to the power of the weapon. This includes crossfire killings.
gods work, however as an idea for the policy regarding the as50 use, I think it would only be appropriate to utilise it if criminals are using it or during a bank raid

Reaction score

View attachment 21593

Just because its not explicitly named within the Policy (since it didnt exist) It is still within the sniper rifles category, Hence the use of the wording "Such as", Implying "Not limited to, here is some examples". As such, anyone who used it in this manner is subject to a Policy Violation Disciplinary. If anyone else here has been using this weapon like this, Contact me immediately as I am currently viewing the logs of the weapon's use and calculating distances between their death log and your kill log, and honesty will make this more favourable. I have been made aware

Common Bnje W