TFU AS50'S

Reaction score
This wasn't my idea and I thought fredy was kidding. Please do not downvote me in the Employee Satisfaction survey as no one in TFU command thought this would be added as a genuine addition to the Armory.

I am Liasoning with the Senior Management Team as we speak to arrange for Policy surrounding the AS50 Rifle to be used only in very specific scenarios. This will allow its use without worrying about breaking any policy, but at the same time, Stop it being deployed to contained and isolated smaller firearms Incidents.

As for the close range usage, See below:
View attachment 21593

Just because its not explicitly named within the Policy (since it didnt exist) It is still within the sniper rifles category, Hence the use of the wording "Such as", Implying "Not limited to, here is some examples". As such, anyone who used it in this manner is subject to a Policy Violation Disciplinary. If anyone else here has been using this weapon like this, Contact me immediately as I am currently viewing the logs of the weapon's use and calculating distances between their death log and your kill log, and honesty will make this more favourable. I have been made aware of a few cases of this happening, these officers are going to be contacted.

As @Dave said the advantage probably isn't enormous, when the policy regarding sniper rifles is followed. If you're LARPing as @Jack Bruhross and running into shootouts with an AS50 like its a shotgun, Hate to break it to you, you have violated Policy. If it just makes crime unplayable, it will be removed and Time will tell if that will be the case.

Now, to reiterate, I am working to implement a policy specifically referring to its use, as well as deciding how we treat incidents involving this weapon being misused. Ideas include:
- Reserving it only for use in widespread shootouts as opposed to more isolated incidents.
- Allowing an exception to the previous Policy if a similar weapon, Such as M82, AWM or AS50 is in use by a criminal at the incident.
- Considering shooting a vehicle with the AS50 acceptable only in circumstances where you could justify by policy killing them, so it isn't used to 1 shot fleeing cars, even if the tires are aimed for.
- Policy Violations involving the AS50 being misused will be viewed upon with significantly more severity due to the power of the weapon. This includes crossfire killings.
also like super said, if the mayor activated this policy then he could be kos?

Reaction score
They added it mostly as a joke, its extrememly limited useage will mean it will be vary rarly used over the traditional equipment, and the movement speed nerf heavily effects TFU who decide to use An AS50, plus its effective use is significantly reducted due to policies as well as PD having to be on the offensive majority of the time to be effective.
if it’s a “joke” then why is it still here? I believe April fools was yesterday? or am I insane?

Reaction score
but tbh I’d just prefer it to be removed
Or perhaps if TFU having access to the AS50 while the policy is active becomes a problem, perhaps the Development team and the PD's Senior Management Team can look into alternative ways the policy can affect the Police Department, such as accessing additional firearms, allowing for a second L115 and second TFU van to be deployed, etc. rather than outright removing a policy
also like super said, if the mayor activated this policy then he could be kos?
And yes, the Mayor can be KOSed, as long as an advert is made prior to give him the chance to comply with citizens' demands

Reaction score
Or perhaps if TFU having access to the AS50 while the policy is active becomes a problem, perhaps the Development team and the PD's Senior Management Team can look into alternative ways the policy can affect the Police Department, such as accessing additional firearms, allowing for a second L115 and second TFU van to be deployed, etc. rather than outright removing a policy

And yes, the Mayor can be KOSed, as long as an advert is made prior to give him the chance to comply with citizens' demands
alr ty

Reaction score
if it’s a “joke” then why is it still here? I believe April fools was yesterday? or am I insane?
I thought it was an april fools joke
The Police State policy was teased in the PERP Discord's Server Booster channel a couple of weeks prior, which gave the impression it was likely a permanent addition despite appearing in the April Fools update, and here we are today
GjQzTMovyHIcwhPo.png

Reaction score
gods work, however as an idea for the policy regarding the as50 use, I think it would only be appropriate to utilise it if criminals are using it or during a bank raid
This but not necessarily just limited to Bank Raids, Generally huge shootouts where the PD are outgunned by suspects taking multiple angles. Examples of this include Parker Raids that spill out across the entirety of that area and the likes.

AS50 coming before me getting my suppressed MP5 Back for TFU heavy gear was what REALLY hurt me... :(

Reaction score
The Police State policy was teased in the PERP Discord's Server Booster channel a couple of weeks prior, which gave the impression it was likely a permanent addition despite appearing in the April Fools update, and here we are today
GjQzTMovyHIcwhPo.png
thank you for sharing, just curious so is this as50 thing going to be permanent ?

Reaction score
its fine as long as TFU use it correctly (which i have noticed they do not know how to) maybe make a specific rank like taser for TFU as50 if people keep on misusing it but idk

Reaction score
I cannot say for sure if it’s GENUINELY permanent but as far as I'm aware this is was implemented as a "Permanent addition".
ty, genuine question, is there going to be a criminal buff as well ? because although all these policies that are trying to prevent as50s being misused for tfu I’d really like to see a crim buff to one day.

Reaction score
ty, genuine question, is there going to be a criminal buff as well ? because although all these policies that are trying to prevent as50s being misused for tfu I’d really like to see a crim buff to one day.
Cant say for sure. If you have any ideas on criminal buffs you can always make a suggestion.

Reaction score
I feel like one thing that could be in the policy is that u should not sit in heavy gear at pd with as50. I feel like there has to be a list of certain situations where the AS50 can be used.

Reaction score
This but not necessarily just limited to Bank Raids, Generally huge shootouts where the PD are outgunned by suspects taking multiple angles. Examples of this include Parker Raids that spill out across the entirety of that area and the likes.

AS50 coming before me getting my suppressed MP5 Back for TFU heavy gear was what REALLY hurt me... :(
I feel like as a policy you need to be a certain rank to use the as50 to prevent misuse. I’m thinking SSG+? my explication is that in the clips provided in this thread we can see 2 sergeants misusing it

Reaction score
I feel like as a policy you need to be a certain rank to use the as50 to prevent misuse. I’m thinking SSG+? my explication is that in the clips provided in this thread we can see 2 sergeants misusing it
If it is misused when appropriate policies are introduced, then it is very easy for TFU command to strip away a TFU Officer's whitelist. Adding rank requirements such as SSGT+ would not make much sense when every other TFU is entrusted with using all the other guns, including the L115

Reaction score
I feel like one thing that could be in the policy is that u should not sit in heavy gear at pd with as50. I feel like there has to be a list of certain situations where the AS50 can be used.
feel like these could be solutions:

1. Deployment may only be authorised by SGT+ when the following conditions are met- 2.10 must be observed,

• A large scale incident where there are multiple shooters over a large area, causing a threat to life to anyone present.
  • A confirmed shooter incident of a similar calibre anti material rifle ( such as another AS or m82) has been confirmed by an officer holding Senior rank or above
  • An attempted breach of the vault of XQ Bank
2. Similar to the Remington shotgun in older training videos, the rifle should be secured inside the Brute or TFU Range rover OR stored in the PD Armory
3. The use of anti material rifles inside buildings is strictly prohibited due to the large threat of endangering life/property

Reaction score
The policy costs a massive amount of money for the city and cannot be kept on for ages anyway.
the city buget is broke

the income can be 5k and the expenses 15k but the city budget raise

Im not sure how the city budget work tph

@GP i dont know if it bug or that the way it work