Why aren't you playing (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Tom This kind of shit is why there are rampant claims of bias and if you don't make steps to stomp it out then the claims will never stop. Likewise if you make changes following a rather high profile controversy but fail to announce these to the community then people will continue to complain about bias and lack of transparency.

Reaction score
I think you need to move away from the PD side of things in the post saying its biased.
If it is report it not complain about it in a thread that won't do much as ayjay can't sort that out. You can by making an IA.

Deleted member 5193

@jimmythehamster the situation was dealt with back then, Slayerduck was spoken to a lot around that time and despite what his views and thoughts may be on the situation we did try our best to explain things and sort the situation out. The changes weren’t anything that directly impacts anyone out of Senior Management, and sometime around the whole situation happening a statement was released in relation to it. We investigated the claims made around that time and kept the complainants involved as much as we could whilst keeping within policies.

I’m not prepared to sit and discuss this on the forums though, if you feel there’s still issues and you’d like to bring them up then I welcome a PM and I’ll take a look into it. I don’t feel discussing such matters on the forum is professional though and for that reason I won’t do so. If you’re looking to find out more about the situation back then and how everything was dealt with then you’re welcome to make a ticket towards Chief if Department on PLPD Online and they’ll tell you what they can

Deleted member 4116

My baby girl @Dom_ is not toxic, we always get mad at people when they raid sweaters actually or we pay sweaters instead of taking their shit. The amount of sweaters I let in our bases is unreal while you try putting dirt on our org name @Daft Punk. Know your facts before open your wide mouth lil kid.

Deleted member 5193

@LEWIS 088 maybe so, but from a PD point of view PH is supposed to be a serious roleplay community and that’s the way it’s set up and run

Reaction score
now anyone with knowledge of recoil has to spend a ridiculous amount pumping ammo into a static target to get an elaborate stat up just so they can match up against others of a similar skill, doesn't seem very rewarding or fun to me

Reaction score
@Robin Ljungberg the server classes itself as a serious RP server, yet you can't find that aspect in non-PD RP. Wanting to seriously RP as a PD is something quite a bit of people enjoy doing and it gives them this serious element they look for, yet you never seem to be able to appreciate that fact.

Reaction score
@LEWIS 088 I get what you're trying to say but right now in this community, there is a multitude of problems causing people to leave, toxicity being one of them. I'm trying to provide some insight into what I think classes the server as serious RP and yet the only thing you have to offer as a counter is a pointless one-liner.

I fully realize that the PD needs to chill somewhat but to throw away years of work just because, in your opinion, it was better a few years ago is going to be counterproductive, the PD being "serious" has lasted and worked for years now yet whenever player counts drop it's always the PD that is at fault, its easy to blame the other party especially considering most people who care about the PD don't care for arguments.

I can guarantee you if you throw the PD away it is just going to further reduce the player count. There are people who have put hard work into it and if you suddenly throw it away they will just find another community to get this serious element from. Just accept that not everyone is interested in the criminal side of things. The chiefs have already stated they think the ranking system is fine but are looking into ways to make it more "chill" so I won't get more into that.

I'm not looking to pick a fight, but I have always been clear about my opinion of the PD. It's not perfect, nothing is but an organization like this has a better long term potential to draw in players than a more simple system, and even then this simple system is already in place because everyone can join the PD as long as they pass a small exam.

Reaction score
I'd say that probationary officers should have access to cop cars and no need to apply for the whitelist. And then leave all the other ranks. But new players should have a chance to do something without applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.