Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Shit like this doesnt last long. Everyone cries about more passive rp but get bored of it after a week. Passive rp wont keep playerbase above 60.

Reaction score
well tbh thats their problem that they sit and do nothing, but at the same time staff should add the long requested LEGAL jobs that maybe require more manual stuff.

Reaction score
Yeah I joined and thought the RP was cool..

Until I became a cop and saw that a fight breaks out there every 5 mins, and everyone just minging.

Reaction score
I personally resigned because of all the stuff happening behind closed doors. People were able to get their way because of their friends and their ranks and people would give into the false and fake power. The PD during their investigations in IA and in general are just funny to me because of them being ‘dead serious’ with everything.

Regular Players are expected to follow the rules but the staff team does not set those standards, of course I’d be a hypocrite if I said this since I also fucked around and broke a few rules. But the admins and senior admins are allowed to blow people up and get away with it because of ‘who they are’. Double standards.

The PD is self explanatory as well as the staff team. I don’t know what’s changed since I got banned off forums last month and haven’t been active but being back for 2 days and seeing a thread like this makes me think people aren’t happy and shit has hit the fan.

Reaction score
there's a lot of sensitive hoes that love reporting, but on the other hand there's a lot of stupid hoes who don't know how to follow simple rules

Reaction score
i get that perp wants to remove toxicity and such, but staff has a function called M U T E
yeah lets completely not do that and tell them to fuck off for 2 weeks
nice one royhb

Status
Not open for further replies.