Reaction score
Information

Steam Name: Blackdown

In-Game Name: Ethan Limsley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51410733

My first Enforcer application.

My second Enforcer application.

My third Enforcer application.

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
------------------------------
[Four Weeks - 1012 hours]
------------------------------
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Last ban was over two years ago, I only have two total]
---------------------------------------------------------------
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Absolutely; I have a printed copy of both the Laws and Rules in my immediate possession that I study and take notes on daily to ensure that no mistakes are ever made.]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must have access to and use a microphone.
-----------------------------
[Yes, I own a microphone]
-----------------------------
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I am on the Teamspeak and speak as often as I can when I play on Perpheads and when I am not on the server]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I have 49 bans that I have imposed.

*You can contact me via:
*Steam: Blackdown

A brief introduction:

I joined Perpheads in late 2013. I started out playing with two of my friends on a regular basis. I was and still am known as Ethan Limsley. After my friends lost interest, I contested, and continued to engage with the Perpheads community. Shortly into 2014, I met @LEWIS 088 , @Leyer , and @lilsam747. We all were apart of an Organization called the Corleone. Through this, we all became interested in becoming Staff members. We were all promoted to Enforcers, then Moderators, and some of us Admins. I eventually got tied up with an overwhelming amount of school work and became inactive enough that I resigned. Since I resigned I staggered with when I was active and when I was not, however, as of March 2016 I have permanently rejoined the community. Each and every day I make new friends and engage in new situations. I feel that I am well past ready to become an Enforcer, again.

Application

Why do you want to be an Enforcer:

I feel compelled to become an Enforcer because I can put my efforts to an official and more professional use. I have been with Perpheads for over two and a half years now and I don’t feel I’m going to be departing any time soon. In that time, I have engaged in hundreds of situations where I have developed the knowledge focused around the rules and laws that I hold today. I feel that with this extensive and excellent knowledge of the rules, I can and am most certainly able to enforce them. Dealing with administrative situations is nothing less than a second nature to myself.

Ever since I resigned, two years ago, I have noticed more and more situations that I encounter on a frequent basis involve rule infringements and are failed to be completed and or fulfilled properly by the players involved. During these settings, I benefit the current situation(s) by handling and sorting out the issue effectively and immediately. However, in certain instances, the users involved fail to improve and conduct themselves appropriately and I have to move the situation to be dealt with in pair with an Administrator. I feel that by becoming an Enforcer again that this problem could be mitigated in many instances, as I often find myself interacting with situations all over the city of Paralake and always including myself in as many role-play situations that involve high-experienced interactions, that I often bring to the setting, in a professional and organized conduct. I indulge myself in colloquy with many different people in many various occasions and within those conversations I feel that, personally, my skills with the english language are of extraordinarily high regard and that I can communicate flawlessly with people in role-play and administrative situations. In administrative situations I consistently and constantly communicate exceptionally with the offending player which is a very strong aspect to hold in an administrative position. At the end, I feel that I am an excellent candidate for this administrative position, and here’s why:

I believe that I should be an Enforcer over other applicants for many clear, validated reasons. I have been with the Perpheads community for over two years now and in that time I have gathered extensive knowledge of the rules and have held to it. I take the extra initiative to always do my best at upholding the rules in situations that I am placed in with people who may be role-playing with rule violations involved. I have extensive past knowledge of being on the administrative team and present knowledge of how to deal with situations appropriately. I assess that with this previous experience I can comprehend that every situation is to be regarded with the utmost seriousness and with extreme professionalism and to deal with them appropriately and in an orderly manner, performing my duties to the highest extent no matter what, at all times. I preserve this concept within myself at all times. With this stated, I feel that I can conduct myself with high regard as a professional staff member that can and will greatly benefit the Perpheads community.

During my time being a normal player, I have encountered, and managed situations that would typically be attended to by someone of the Enforcer rank regarding players who fail to adhere to the rules. Within these specific situations, I personally inform them of the rule that they have violated and inquire that they do not perform such an action again. If the action the user had inflicted perpetrated a rule that was of a punishable offense such as RDM, 3.4, 3.12, 4.1 or other severe rules, I would have done, and have on numerous occasions, inform a staff member through the functionality of the, '/report,' system and continued with the current situation at hand until a staff member arrived to deal with the situation appropriately.

An example of when I have performed the above:

I was managing an Organization as the Owner was gone. Whilst doing this an Officer that is associated with the Organization as a Citizen arrived along with another Officer. He informed me that, "He is in our Organization and that he will just inform the Police Department that there is nothing there." As he was doing which, I utilized the, '/report,' system. He continued to conduct himself negatively as an Officer, breaking various rules. He made sure the other Officer didn't come near the property as in fear that he would see something. The Officer violating the rules at the time then moved inside the building, looked clearly at the narcotics inside and stated to the people inside, "Nothing here, no illegal activities going on, you guys are good!" At which point he exited and informed the other Officer that it was clear. After a while, an Administrator took me to the Administrative situation regarding the Officer. He requested that I was to handle the Administrative situation and I continued to do so, detailing where the Officer had performed negligently and where he had acted in direct violation of the rules with pristine excellence and efficiency. After which the Administrator concluded our discussion by requesting the man if this was the correct situation that he was involved with and that he did in-fact perform all of the dictated actions, and after a while he did conclude that he perform those actions and he received a Warning. I feel that my behaviour in the situation detailed above was excellent and is exceptional performance that is expected from an Enforcer.

I feel that where I differ from other typical users attempting to become an Enforcer is that I have many key qualities that benefit myself and the server. Some of which are: my exceptional english skills; ability to handle an administrative situation with ease, excellence, and efficiency; previous knowledge and exponential experience with being an Enforcer; and much more. I feel that these traits benefit myself as they allow me to manage Administrative situations in a respective and appropriate manner and that I am able to set myself as a role-model for others.

While playing on Perpheads I will typically role-play as a Paramedic, Dispatcher, or engage in various civilian scenarios. I feel that when I fulfill these roles I am involved in almost all of the server's activities because I am consistently responding to emergency situations that apply to nearly everyone in the city; speaking to many Government employees and engaging across the board with that side of Perpheads; and involving myself with endless opportunities all throughout the city with virtually everyone. I feel that this gives me insight to many different situations that can, and sometimes do, directly relate to administrative situations. I find that this relationship gives myself the upper hand in being experienced in Administrative and role-play situations.

Besides preforming very well on the server, I am also extremely active on the forums that I often find myself running out of threads to review and leave my feedback on the situation that is being reviewed. During my past time as a Moderator I handled numerous Ban Requests and Ban Appeals with extreme professionalism. One example of this was when an Enforcer requested for a user to be banned through a ban request ( now known as an action request ) and provided reasoning and information for an administrator that was to respond to utilize. I responded when I saw this and requested that he send me evidence, in this case, a demo. I received the demo and reviewed the situation at hand properly until I determined what I felt was the proper punishment. I performed in this situation professionally and in my opinion very well. I presently respond to every ban appeal and action request I can with my own educated opinion and verdict as to contribute to the final decision that is to be made by the administrator.

https://perpheads.com/threads/enforcer-nuka-requesting-immediate-ban.2000/#post-19664

Here are some other examples of Ban Appeals and or Ban Request's that I have either had heavy input on or have induced myself.

Appeal #1

Appeal #2

Appeal #3

Appeal #4

Appeal #5

Action Request #1

Action Request #2

Action Request #3

Action Request #4

Action Request #5

Action Request #6

Action Request #7

Action Request #8

Action Request #9

Action Request #10

Do you have anything else to say:

I feel that I should be given another chance as an Enforcer. I returned full-time to the community in late March and have been increasingly and extremely active almost every single day ever since. I made an Enforcer application shortly after I rejoined and was understandably denied. However, I feel that continuing to work towards regaining one of the aspects of my life that I perform with excellence and outstanding experience is something that I will continue to indulge myself in. I feel that I was not a bad Enforcer nor a bad Helper, in fact, I personally believe that I was one of the most well conducted and professionally accurate Enforcers. I was always involved in many different role-play situations, and was exceptional at handling admin situations and was extraordinarily professional in every single situation I ever encountered. I feel that with that past experience, and with my gained knowledge, I could greatly benefit the Administration team, once more.

Being an Enforcer is something that you do not benefit from in currency, however you do benefit from it. It's still a job, and it's a job I love. I believe that after over two years and after much consideration that I can finally perform my past duties as an Enforcer, once more. I feel that I can now perform very highly as just a normal player dealing with situations involving rule-breakers and feel an intense desire for returning back to being an Enforcer. I also fully understand the responsibilities of an Enforcer; to enforce situations that are encountered while going about normal daily activities while role-playing, and to enforce rules among all situations.

I truly am a person that handles situations exceptionally well and is a very well minded and high performance staff member that has spent much time on Perpheads dedicating my time doing something I love, involving myself in situations where I perform absolutely flawlessly. Thank you.

I would be delighted to receive feedback from you all. Learning how I am viewed is a major part of what I feel is the future to my success.

TL;DR:

I feel I can conduct myself as an Enforcer in the upmost extent possible. My past experience as an Enforcer was truly some of the best I've ever seen myself. Being an Enforcer will greatly benefit the server as I differ from others where I hold my duties at an extremely high regard and am consistently serious in all areas.

Last edited:
Reaction score
TL;DR but from what I have seen from Blackdown in game I give this plus support. He is amazing in ooc chat answering most of the questions in ooc. If I didn't know better I might accuse him of being an under cover mod. Good luck black down!

(Forgive bad spelling I have big arms and a small phone)

User0

I recently hit a rough patch in life with no one to go to for help and knowing that Blackdown only lives very close to me I sought him for help. Basically, some stuff has happened and Blackdown at the time was the only one who could have helped me since we pretty much live in the same place. We were talking for a couple hours trying to figure out a way to help me and we came up with a plan. No one else could have done this except Blackdown.

He has amazing rule knowledge, very very active on TeamSpeak and in-game. I don't see why he should be denied. Since his last time as staff, he has been trying very hard to earn the position back and help players to a better extent. Right now he is limited to helping players so he will always make a report when it's late at night. He also has the same timezone as me which will benefit the server and help players. Blackdown deserves to be enforcer and so on. Therefore, I will support this application. He's also free to talk to on TeamSpeak just poke his fat and he'll say hello.

Reaction score
I've never seen you in game, I only know of you from the forums.

So I don't know, maybe it is just extremely unlucky timing and we miss each other, or because you're American you are just on the server a lot later than me. Either way good luck in your application but I personally can't give a +Support because I don't know who you are :pompus:

Neutral

Reaction score
I will put a neutral on this enforcer application as of now, you're a person who is showing great presence within the community and one of the most hard working roleplayers fighting for it to be as serious as possible, which I like a lot, it's something you should keep in mind at all times, why I will not put my full support down is because I haven't really seen you too much in administrative situations and see how you act in them, however I do know that you rule knowledge is on a level where you can enforce them

You're also very active within teamspeak and is one of the few members of this community who sits in the General Channel unmuted, which is a +1.

You're also very active within the /help chat and you try to help as many people as possible, which is also something the whole community likes.

You're active wtihin the forums +1.

But the man reason I will not fully support it as of yet is due to these situations, keep on reporting things and show your knowledge and how you act in admin situations now.

Reaction score
Having multiple conversations and generaly chatting with Blackdown while playing Dispatch with him has given me the impression that he is an incredibly friendly person and understands the rules of the server very well. I'm very happy to +support this application and wish you the best of luck. *Insert tornado microphone*

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
I've only met @Blackdown a couple of times throughout the server. Every time I come across him he's always helpful!
and overall is just a really funny guy and just a nice guy to hand around with!
So I'll be supporting his Staff Application!
Good Luck!

Reaction score
@Blackdown is a great player plus he's very friendly and helpful to players in game and on the forums, I will be supporting this application, best of luck dude!

Reaction score
Blackdown is brilliant. With a wide range of rule knowledge and a very 'get up and go' attitude, he surely can make a great addition to the staff team once again (I think).

Reaction score
+Support
Blackdown is very helpful and informative on the forums and he would make a great enforcer.

Reaction score
My opinion on Blackdown has not changed thus I will simply post my same response to his old one.

• I'll start with a simple picture to summarize.

58b94debea.jpg

You have proved yourself once again to be a credit to this community, you have my full support.

Not only have you matured a great deal in the past two years but I feel as if you are a lot more serious of a person.

You're really active in the action request section proving your rule knowledge.
    You're friendly.
    You're Active.

I'd say you's have a good shot at it if given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.