Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
@Jonah Except he decided it would be a good idea to ban evade.

@Inchs You literally sent me an essay of a PM yesterday starting with, "I understand you told me to wait a year, but...". If you didn't expect special treatment you wouldn't be sending me that PM when you knew that I had told you not to.

Deleted member 6228

@TinySlayer I still think I was told via Shokron, but my memory is awful lately, so if you did tell me at some point, I'm sorry about that. As I said I would have just liked to talk to you and Ayjay about stuff, to clarify what is happening so I don't have to keep asking or making appeals.

Reaction score
The concept is always something that we would like to implement. However, developing something that radical would require some significant map changes to facilitate the concept in full. I understand Stephen and XQ are hoping to create some of this facilitation on the next map update, and then more would can be done after that. In the meantime, there are small parts, such as cooking, which have had some work done to them, which may reach a point of release sooner. Unfortunately, I can’t give you any more information than that.

Reaction score
I mean Shokron admitted to cheating tho and all he wants is to get back and play perpheads that the main reason he ban evaded in the first place.

Reaction score
Agreed with reverting the rifle marksmanship but not with unbanning cheaters, there should always be a 0 tolerance policy against cheaters otherwise people will keep cheating thinking they will get unbanned if they're caught. It's the 0 tolerance that scares most people off ever cheating and that's why it's so good.

Reaction score
some idea where we can all shoot guns more frequently without having to loose money and not have a statuary target (firing range)

built in pvp system?

Reaction score
I openly speak about what happend, and i never hide a single detail, im fully aware of what ive done cheating or evading.
And I know that there is a very slight chance that i will be unbanned.
I personally was told to wait 1 year from my last ban, which is completely fine, i know i did try to appeal here and there but i never bugged anyone from the staff team simply because i accept this punishment?.
All i can do is keep trying (but not too much lol) and hope for the best.

Deleted member 5920

Stop trying to play the victim card demanding passively aggressively you deserve a second chance. You didn't cheat just to see what it was like, you cheated for an advantage. You told us locations of bases that we had no idea existed. You're not owed anything and you're not a victim. You're someone who can't take responsibility for their actions and tries to act as if you've somehow been wrong done. You've not been wrong done by the ban time, the ban policy is consistent. You've not been wrong done by the community as you're still allowed on the forums despite your shilling for an unban. And finally you've not been done wrong by the Administration team, personally if I was them I would have banned you and gotten rid of someone like you, they have been nothing but fair, even letting you repeatedly pester them without repercussions.

Reaction score
Let me respond properly.
First all i never play the victim card, i never blamed it on NO BODY ELSE ever.
I never demanded anything from a staff member cause i am fully aware that I am not in a position to do so, and if anything i should be grateful that im even allowed on the forums.
I never played with you when i wasnt banned, and the first time I encountered you IG was when i actually ban evaded so i dont see where "You told us locations of bases that we had no idea existed" thing is coming from.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, but you effectively lose 24k+ making your next batch only profit you around 40k, but if you get raided more than once in the same hour you'll lose most of that regardless, then pots and the batch you're making.
Also Bean Can's aim is fine, recoil was throwing him off, so pixel tapping wasn't exactly possible.

Also I want to correct that I effectively said you make 20k an hour, it's actually 60k, roughly. But you still lose a lot of money when being raided twice in an hour, then buying two rifles an hour makes you go bankrupt pretty quickly if you keep losing them because of, oh i don't know, olsen?

Reaction score
Some development has alraedy been completed in creating a new set of models. Hopefully lessons will be learnt from the issues with the current models and there will be less issues with the new ones.

It may be that firearms are more expensive now, but the amount of money that you can make in one hour has increased by a larger margin. I returned after the changes and I've never had an issue earning enough money to buy guns.

Nobody is forcing you to use rifles either. If they really are as bad as the people asking for rifles to be buffed claim they are, then surely you would be better using an alternate weapon?

Reaction score
or just you know.. rp like youre supposed to instead of doing deathmatches in bazaar..

Deleted member 6228

A lot of people, anyone who actually wants to aim, have already moved over to SMGs. I'm not sure if people are stubborn and want rifles or if weapons have overall creeped down in damage

Reaction score
What if we held a proper, civilized, meeting on a teamspeak channel where eveyone can VOICE their concerns and thoughts? I think we can get more done actually speaking to each other... of course anyone yelling out random shit gets kicked and should be as polite as possible