Israel and Palestine?

Reaction score
@Duffy Iceland has no army, and you cannot make those comparisons either because arab countries have similar upbringing creating a type of brotherhood.

Reaction score
Okay, but why do they deserve their own territory? And why right next to countries that are majority islam? If it's true as you say that they hated them before, that is literally just a provocation to the middle east.

Reaction score
WE WON @Duffy @Inchs
giphy.gif

Deleted member 1235

@Puma don't be retarded dude or our intellectual debate would have to stop.

What you're trying to say it the Islamic countries share a common culture, religion, values etc so they'd help each other?

UK might have left the EU, but pretty sure we and the French share history, religion, values, laws, democracy etc etc

Reaction score
@Puma Honestly you've got no idea what you're on about lad if you were born a Jew and lived in Israel you would understand what it is to live in here basically when you're 18y/o you're forced to go to the military to protect the country. Why is that?because there's full terrorists in Israel this paki fucking clowns send their 6y/o kids and teach them to murder everything they see with knifes what do you think is gonna happen a soldier won't shoot because oh it's a kid? Then when that kid gets killed they upload a video "An IDF soldier killed a kid mercilessly" his only job is to protect himself the country and it's civilians. Then once again you see only the "Palestinians" side "I saw that and that on a video" like you said above but what do you know? only videos you seen online you have legit no clue how many Innocent kids that were forced to go to the IDF died innocent fucking soldiers and what do you think is gonna happen? Israel wont do shit back? Right that's being optimistic go ahead and see it how you like but yet you still can't tell the difference between a soldier and the government

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Duffy
"Its because these states, these strong Islamic states are anti Semitic in their nature. The very existence of a Jewish state angers them, and they tried to destroy it.
thankfully failing because Arabs can't fight for shit."

Fax

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

@Adrish I work in a area with a strong Jewish and Muslim community. I can tell you now, the way Muslims have treated Jews in my store is disgusting. Happened on at least 10+ occasions.

Reaction score
@Moon It's amazing how you're literally twisting the situation right now. It's like you're purposely trying to ignore the difference between Israel and Palestine when it comes to military. Israel gets 3 billion dollars annually from the US. 5% of the country's GDP went to their military which is around 18 billion dollars. IDF is arguably one of the strongest militaries in the middle east. Guess how strong Palestine's military is.... THEY DONT HAVE A MILITARY. The dont even have an airforce or a navy. I'm not going to say that Palestine isn't at fault when it comes to combat, but be fucking real right now. The ratio is way OFF. By percentage more Palestinians get killed than Israelis. I saw this documentary about people living in Israel. Their biggest fears was HEARING missiles getting shot. Palestinians live in fear every day because Israel have in MANY OCCASIONS hit civilian areas.

"IDF soldiers only job is to protect its country and civilians". God this is such a naive way of thinking. You are trying to ignore all the WARCRIMES they have committed against CIVILIANS. The IDF have bombed protest sites killing lots of palestinians including children, so dont twist the situation thinking that Israelis have it worse.

Israeli media said that they had to change their open fire regulations, which means that they were allowed to shoot protesters a little above the knees, but this only ended in murder. I urge you to google all the warcrimes that has been committed by not just the IDF but individual soldiers.

And yes, I understand that there's a forced conscription when you turn 18. But all in all, they have the superior weapons. They are more likely to win in any sort of conflict. And not just conflicts, but all sorts of situations.
"This one video..." It's not just this ONE video. There are multiple tapes of individual soldiers literally laughing when they slaughter innocent Palestinians.

GOOGLE ALL THE WARCRIMES COMMITTED

and for the "paki fucking clowns" part
Suck my cock, bastard.

Reaction score
@Wiki Hamas is not an army. It's a fundamentalist militant group. I condemn their actions as well, but as I said the ration is well off.

Fuck Iran for funding them too

Reaction score
@Duffy And for the common culture part. I'll explain what I mean. ANd if you want to continue this conversation, just take it to the dms cuz it's most likely gonna be big posts and I cba with the circlejerking lmao.

I don't know about the brits, but no one here flaunts the fact that they're european. They get more specific and mention their nationality or ethnicity instead.

UK and France in the past have had major conflicts since the dawn of time.
Hundred Years' War and the French Revolutionary Wars, as well as the Seven Years' War and Napoleonic Wars. If we get specific, English and French people are white, but do they have a sense of brotherhood when it comes to their ethnicity.
My meaning behind this stems from the Ottoman Empire which was established in 1299, which is what I mean by cultural brotherhood.

Now you can mention the holy roman empire, but after the fall you can say that there were "culture clashes" where i referenced the hundred years' war etc.
Like there hasn't been any full on war within the arab countries(excluding civil wars), which is what i mean.

But pls just dm me if u wanna continue this

Reaction score
@Moon The fact that you just generalized them all as "Pakis" disregards your entire argument from the start. I almost had an aneurysm reading that god-forsaken text. You're English aren't you? Either learn to write something readable, or even better, just stay out of it you inbred chimp.

EDIT: Apparently you're the Israeli kid instead of the English one. I'll change my point from writing a readable text, since you're not British, to "go fuck yourself" for that comment instead. Thank you.

Last edited: