TFU AS50'S

Reaction score
hello everybody, i think everybody knows that tfu get as50s now and just want to know peoples opinion regarding this bc i couldnt find a thread talking abt it
i personally think its to op bc already tfu get enough weapons why an as50 now? as crim we have to pay 50k+ and they can just get someone to be mayor and add the policy
perhaps the price of the policy should be increased? or tfus dont get any as50s? just want to know ppls opinions

Reaction score
In terms of the introduction of this new Police State Policy (PSP), AS50's have now been used even more often in CQB when TFU can be using SCAR's and not SNIPERS in CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT.
  • 2.3 Long ranged weapons, such as the M24 and L115A3 may not be used for close range combat unless absolutely necessary in immediate defence of life under circumstances where switching to a sidearm isn’t viable. Officers using these sniper weapon systems should actively avoid entering close quarter situations with the sniper drawn. - THE TFU HANDBOOK

Reaction score
In terms of the introduction of this new Police State Policy (PSP), AS50's have now been used even more often in CQB when TFU can be using SCAR's and not SNIPERS in CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT.
Won't stop some people

Reaction score
perhaps the price of the policy should be increased?
The policy costs a massive amount of money for the city and cannot be kept on for ages anyway.
i personally think its to op bc already tfu get enough weapons why an as50 now?
Over the past 2 days, not once have I encountered a situation where TFU gained such an edge because they had an AS50 that it resulted in a loss of a shootout. They can only access one of them at a time and are extremely confined to what they can do with it due to the policy prohibiting using snipers close range.

Overall it really isn't that deep, it's only one person who can get it and they turn into a snail who cannot engage in CQB.

Reaction score
The policy costs a massive amount of money for the city and cannot be kept on for ages anyway.

Over the past 2 days, not once have I encountered a situation where TFU gained such an edge because they had an AS50 that it resulted in a loss of a shootout. They can only access one of them at a time and are extremely confined to what they can do with it due to the policy prohibiting using snipers close range.

Overall it really isn't that deep, it's only one person who can get it and they turn into a snail who cannot engage in CQB.

Reaction score

10k is not enough also recently in a pd raid a TFU (not mentioning the name) used an as50 in close range

Reaction score

Doesn't matter if it's massive money for the city and takes ages for it anyway, It's still a useless policy since they are overpowered,

Reaction score
And heres the thing I also noticed about the policy, After the policy ends TFU still has it equipped when it ends

GP

Reaction score
And heres the thing I also noticed about the policy, After the policy ends TFU still has it equipped when it ends
It's supposed to remove it 5 minutes after the policy has ended. If this isn't the case, please let us know