Why does perp seem so anti-growth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I appreciate the tips but I'd like to point a couple things out main one being the fact that 90% of the time. At least in my timezone, there are either no cops on, or the cops are made up of other new players. The unfortunate part is normal patrol officers are way under equipped to put up any kind of a fight against the large bully orgs in question. Patrol officers even with the light armor are basically in the same position as a new player playing as a criminal, the large orgs are able to wall bag with 10 clips from a fully equipped ak47 meanwhile you have the cop trying to fight back with a pistol with a flashlight attachment and 5 mags.

As far as basing with larger orgs, I have literally never had this happen and my brother and I have asked. It is pretty obvious why it is not in the best interest of a large org to take the risk of allowing new players to base with them much less know where they are basing.

Again I really appreciate the tips, but is isn't like we aren't trying to do most of these things.

Reaction score
Even more so, the frequency and all the petty things you do during the hour you aren't supposed to raid. Like "accidentally" running people over, stealing planters, attempting to hold people hostage, no rping at all, using any little reason you think you have to rdm without getting more than a warning, talking shit in ooc, mugging the same people you raided in public areas.

Reaction score
I completely understand, We've all been newer players and basing is always hard when youre on your own or with limited resources such as defenders and guns.

The only thing I can reccomend, after all has failed, making sure your defences are good, youve got relatively good guns (Like said I really recommend shotguns for newer players) and just trying to communicate with them you're brand new.

Reaction score
I am with Tony and Fappino indeed, but I didnt raid you today. I am NOT with the orange people. They're my org's enemy.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe I think the reason the main people this thread is about are raiding new players is because its easy. They don't want to raid people who can put up a real fight. Shotguns are great, but you can't wall bang as well with them because the reload time is too long. And most of raiding in this game is just people trying to wall bang each other. You're also talking like the people we are talking about have the interest in the server or the new players in mind at all. In my experience, they don't care. Immediately after we are raided, ooc is filled with them talking shit. And what do we get if we talk shit back? We get ooc banned while they continue to talk seemingly with impunity.

Reaction score
@Tinky Today isn't the issue. Its literally everytime we have been on. And for being enemies with the orange guys, Tony and Fappino are raiding us with them very often.

Reaction score
If you truly are against extorting new players, I wish you would say something to the guys you play with because they are the main offenders. Tony and Fappino are literally the most toxic players on the server, and almost every time we come across them. They are with orange.

Reaction score
perp isnt very anti growth its just a tough server and isnt everyone's cup of tea and the people that settle in settle in well

Reaction score
@Slick Willy if this is the case report them!
With the shotgun, I wouldn’t recommend wallbanging much, just hold close corners with the shotgun as you have the advantage close range and defending.

Add me on steam and I’ll try and help out more (and maybe we can base later on)

Reaction score

Add me on Steam and I’ll look into allowing you and a friend of yours into our bases.

Also ive never been a fan of raiding new people at all, I always tend to leave their belongings inside if that’s the case as you can’t tell who’s base is whos sometimes. People do like to ruin it and I believe some sort of repercussion needs to happen for those who are consistently being put down by the toxicity. The staff team has been working really hard to cut down the toxicity in general which I can heavily vouch as an ex-mod so don’t hesitate at all to report people if you’re having a poor experience and I’m sure they’ll do their best to try sort it out for you and anyone else.

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. I'm recently new myself and I've enjoyed the server a lot. Luckily for me, I have friends on the server who have played a lot so I wasn't in the same situation as you right now. However, I am fully willing to help you out on the server regarding basing and getting you started. You're new and you should be given a fair chance to be able to build something up before getting raided as you have been. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't do this and will raid you regardless of what your playtime is. If you see me in-game come and have a chat. - Elijah Brown (Full red suit)

Reaction score
I've been backstabbed many times. I dont cry about it on forums. I get raided all the time, thats how perp goes lmao. Ive only been around for 2 months ish, it was like this when i first joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.