Israel and Palestine?

Deleted member 6228

@jjjackier Muslims have been killing other Muslims for a thousand years, we didn't really do much to change that

Reaction score
@Inchs Are you actually saying that the sunni v shia stuff is as bad as the protestant v catholic stuff? Are you actually serious? Pulling stuff out of your own arse for the sake of "argument" when you're providing false info.

Reaction score
@Inchs Shia vs Sunni stuff was solely our own fault, but to say the rest of the conflicts WASN'T because of other countries interfering is not true AT ALL. You guys interfering was the major impact.

Reaction score
Reaction score
and yes, right now the sunni v shia stuff is "worse" but the only people you can blame is the leader of Iran and Saudi Arabia, but still that wasn't my original point.

Reaction score
@Puma I wasn’t really reading what was being said properly. All I saw was the fact that Inch’s said Muslims have been killing each other for thousands of years. I saw your comment before seeing that and I was like, hold up.

Reaction score
@jjjackier I love it how you're calling me a chimp and "Go fuck your self" toxicity is a sin my friend @Standish you like that 1?
also I'm not gonna have a beef and diplomatics in a forum with a underaged kid who doesn't know jackshit yet so say w/e

Reaction score
@Moon Did you expect a kind and generous reply after generalizing an entire country of people as "pakis"? It didn't even have to be Palestinians, it could've been anyone and I still would have replied the same way. It's funny how any opposition against you is known as "underaged kid who doesn't know jackshit yet" clearly shows you've never had an argument/discussion with anyone. Disregard any and all who disagree with you, am I right?
I wouldn't say I'm "toxic" but rather that I give the same treatment back to people.

Reaction score
Seems like you see what the palestinians who post the videos want you to, how hard is it to clip soldiers and cut the part to make it look they are wrong, the soldiers kill terorrists, not innocent civilians, we give gaza money, electricity, food, medicine and more, and they build tunnels and try entering israel and killing people just like that
we dont kill parents in front of their children, I have no clue where you saw that but if you saw a video and believe it I dont blame you, they make us look bad, basically distorting the truth

Reaction score
@Moon The fact that you’re basing your argument off the age of someone makes me laugh. Base it off if you are actually right and if the arguments they are presenting are true, not off their age.